New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    i was about to revive sana yung thread about this, kaso close na.

Heard sa radio kanina. Two of the fil-chi teens na na-involve dun sa pambubugbog sa traffic enforcer and later on sa mga mediamen again got involved in a similar case just this morning. Parking attendant naman this timeang ginulpi diumano.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd have picked a better title... that title is sure to cause some irritation.

And is this confirmed?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    I'd have picked a better title... that title is sure to cause some irritation.

And is this confirmed?

Sorry, but NO OFFENSE meant on that one. It was used as an adjective the same way it was reported in the radio. As i have mentioned, i should have posted it in the old thread but it had been closed already.

Heard it on DZMM Flash Report this morning and the report was coming from the Police station. They even gave the name of the two and there was confirmation that they were part of the six who took part in the "GULPI" of the Traffic enforcer.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hopefully someone won't be wielding a gun in one of their future fistfights.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile
    Sorry, but NO OFFENSE meant on that one. It was used as an adjective the same way it was reported in the radio. As i have mentioned, i should have posted it in the old thread but it had been closed already.

Heard it on DZMM Flash Report this morning and the report was coming from the Police station. They even gave the name of the two and there was confirmation that they were part of the six who took part in the "GULPI" of the Traffic enforcer.
    There's nothing wrong with your title sir.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ang bad naman... eto sayo

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I was merely concerned that this could degrade into a heated argument like the other thread and get closed also. But if this is confirmed, there's probably no doubt by now that these particular guys are really hotheads. Wala bang strike three dyan?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ang sasama ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang yung isang gang sa US na nambubugbog * random... Tipong kung sino lang trip nila bugbugin, ransack, etc... Dami nila, di malaman kung alin ang huhuliin...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1511435.shtml

Baka ginagaya...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Fil-Chi Teens, nang-gulpi na naman!!!