New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Pogi ba yung 'burly men'?
    Matipuno at naka-sleeveless pa ahahay!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SeminaristaKuno View Post
    Matipuno at naka-sleeveless pa ahahay!!!
    ot: sir, update naman sa trabaho ng wetlook. are they really good as advertised? thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ala bang "before" pics para makita natin?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    the_wildthing: Will see if the pics taken by the investigator are worth scanning. We didn't take pics anymore when we got home.

rusem: 2nd visit ko na 'to sa Wet Look. They also repaired my fender more than a year ago when a neighbor's sampayan fell on it

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pictures as promised. Medyo malabo nga lang kasi dark na yung original prints tapos dumaan pa sa scanner.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    baka service van yan ng Maskulado or Chippendales? Aaaaaaaaay!

Last edited by woulfe27; October 5th, 2006 at 03:07 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    ano na kaya resulta ng police report..kanina umaga daw makukuha

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    not just an ordinary fender bender pala. medyo madugo din. i'll be looking forward to the repairs done by wetlook.

it's nice to know that you and your family escaped unscathed in this incident

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woulfe27 View Post
    baka service van yan ng Maskulado or Chippendales? Aaaaaaaaay!

Burl... esk men naman yun

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well police report said that both of us were at fault Oh well. At least I got my license back without paying through the nose for it. Chatted with the investigator while waiting for the pictures. Said his daughter wants to be a programmer someday.

Anyway here are the pics after Wet Look's repair job. These were taken the morning after I got the car.

Looks like nothing happened eh? Took them three days to do it because as per their SOP they always remove all the trim from the panels they repair. They do not just mask off door handles or the weatherstripping because most of the time they leave nasty ridges of paint. The paint matched the rest of the car too. Not an easy thing to do because the whole car is faded to varying degrees. The car was also washed and vacuumed before I got it. Kudos to the guys and gals of The Wet Look for a job well done

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Fender bender on EDSA Oct 2, 2006