New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Dear Fellow Tsikoteers,

Recently in this section of goon squad lagi na lang issue and carnapping and carjacking.. kawawa naman ung mga fellow tsikoteers na biktima na up to this moment government officials has nothing to do with it o bubulagbulagan lang ar maybe connected din sila (marami nagsasabi).. ginagawa na nga natin lahat para maprotaktahan mga oto natin but still dami alternative to break it up like car alarms, steering wheel locks and etc.. minsan pa pati buhay nsasama pa.. are we just gonna be here like sitting ducks forever. w wont wait na ma carnap pa oto ko and everone of us here too.. so why not lets create a non government org against carnapping and carjacking.. once and for all matapos na kalbaryo sa car napping at car jacking.. at alam ko rin sa likod ng mga to may malalaking tao na dapat katakutan pero think again di dapat tau matakot kc tama tong pinaglalaban at gagawin natin. wag na tayo umasa sa gobyerno at sa pulis dahil ni sila walang paki alam at minsan pa ay mga kasabwat.. id rather prefer the vigilante's than the police..

hoping for your kind suggestions and replies..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how would the group prevent carjackings or recover carjacked cars? when you say "vigilantes" do you mean an armed non-police force?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    :pepsi: :mcdo: :popcorn:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    is someone who takes enforcement of law or moral code into their own hands. The term vigilante stems from the its Spanish equivalent, meaning private security agents. It has most probably been introduced recently in English language from South-Western United States, in the same way as folkloric terms like "desperados" in the past. The term is frequently applied to those citizens who "take the law into their own hands," meting out "frontier justice" when they perceive that the actions of established authorities are insufficient. Vigilantism is sometimes vilified when it gives way to criminal behavior on the part of the vigilante.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    is someone who takes enforcement of law or moral code into their own hands. The term vigilante stems from the its Spanish equivalent, meaning private security agents. The term is frequently applied to those citizens who "take the law into their own hands," meting out "frontier justice" when they perceive that the actions of established authorities are insufficient. Vigilantism is sometimes vilified when it gives way to criminal behavior on the part of the vigilante.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    .. and also the most essential if ever ma buo tong group na we can arm ourselves with our organized and best tactics/ plans and strategies in prevention, on the spot action and defense for ourselves also.. .. so we need a bunch of brainstorming and have the wisest brains out here.. l

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mocha frapuccino please? thanks! :coffee:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    You do know that people/group you are thinking about fighting with have no problem putting a bullet on your head. Right??? Presuming you do start this group, do you think that you will be carjacked when you are with the vigilante group? People who are carjacked are attacked when they are alone and not with a group. Next they are attacked by not just one person but by group of people with high caliber weapons and may even have others as back up.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for looking up the definition of vigilante for me in webster's. now that i understand what you're talking about please sign me up! :2thumbsup:

pls let me know where i can pick up my high powered assault rifle and bulletproof vest. also please inform my next of kin what death benefits are available should i get murdered by one of these criminals while "in the line of duty"

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yes you're right, but im not talking about that we must have with us a vigilante group or be one vigilante group, ang gusto natin mabuo dito is to have like a special tactics team on carnapping and carjacking in the field of information and action. we will be needing a lot of suggestions and point of views here... so that we could come up with a great result.. ako bisdido ako.. mahilig din lang tayo sa mga oto's why not protect our rides at the same time.. and regarding their high caliber weaponry.. with our great ideas we could come up of an alternative to penetrate them. di naman tayo makkipag barilan sa kanila.. all our goal is to have the car back..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
fellow tsikoteers.why not lets start a non government anti carnapping/carjacking team