The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    "Huwag niyo kaming titiketan"

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Pangulong Mayor Erap.....

matagal na akong nag drive sa Manila, pero ni minsan hindi pa ako nabigyan ng traffic violation ticket, dahil kahit walang TE o pulis sumusunod ako sa batas traffic.

totoo ung nga sinasabi na may kotongan sa hanay ng TE at Pulis, pero ang hinihingian ng kotong ay ung mga pasaway na drivers.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ramdam ito sa lugar namin kanina. Dami naglalakad na commuters, i thought maluwag ang traffic kaso mas bumigat pa.

Ang masama pa, yung mga bumibyahe is hinaharang, pinapababa mga pasahero.

Mga utak ipis talaga. Revoke dapat lahat ng prangkisa ng mga animal na yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    What bullies! No one is above the law and by driving recklessly, they are endangering not just their own lives but that of their passengers as well. I hope that they city doesn't give in to their demands. I drive through Manila daily and Pedro Gil is a street I lose so much time on a daily basis because those undisciplined drivers have made the intersection into a terminal. They should be made to follow the law. What an excuse for a strike... I can't imagine how many millions or billions of pesos are lost annually due to traffic in Manila cause by these undisciplined jeepney drivers. Pollution is bad too since they barely maintain their vehicles.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sorry hindi ako updated. so ano exactly ang nirereklamo nila this time?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ramdam ito sa lugar namin kanina. Dami naglalakad na commuters, i thought maluwag ang traffic kaso mas bumigat pa.

Ang masama pa, yung mga bumibyahe is hinaharang, pinapababa mga pasahero.

Mga utak ipis talaga. Revoke dapat lahat ng prangkisa ng mga animal na yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree! They should revoke the franchises of those strikers! Imagine the inconvenience they are causing their passengers who have already paid for their fare and are being asked to get off again.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakaka-high blood basahin ang mga ginagawa ng mga ipis na ito.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    LTFRB MC No. 2011-004 clearly states that the following condition shall now form part of every CPC issued to any PUV, i.e. "3. The PUV operator shall not resort to cessation of service as a sign or demonstration of protest against any government decision or action under pain of suspension or cancellation of the authority granted by the Board nor shall the PUV operator tolerate, allow or authorize personnel to join others committing acts prejudicial to the riding public, including, but not limited to, paralyzing transport services by intimidation, coercion or violence."

Inutil talaga ang LTFRB at ilang violations na nito ang ginagawa ngunit hanggang ngayon, tumakabo pa rin ang mga unggoy na ito sa daan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gawin nilang permanente.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast