New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If you have any female relatives or friends who come across this guy on eBay Philippines, tell them to be careful in doing business with him. Or better yet, avoid him completely.

Mr. Mulles is a seller of Bath and Body Works, and since my wife patronizes these products, she decided to purchase a set from him, all the while receiving assurances that the merchandise is authentic. When the package arrived and my wife checked out the bottles, we first noticed that the packaging was subpar; the bottles weren't consistent in their markings, and some of them had their stickers askew.

When she removed the caps to smell the contents, she immediately realized something was wrong. The aroma was stronger than usual, and they were really far off from previous bottles of BBW that she had already inspected. We concluded that the items were fake, so she immediately texted him to complain, giving him several days to refund the cash and we will return his merchandise intact. She tried calling him on his mobile phone, but he wouldn't answer. She tried emailing him using her google address, no response.

It was after my wife emailed him using her office account that he probably realized he was in real trouble. All of a sudden, his phone could no longer be reached, and his eBay feedback as a seller can only be viewed privately. My wife says she was able to strike a negative feedback at him before he made his feedbacks private, but I doubt if it's going to stop his fraudulent practices. He's probably left his Olongapo address too and relocated someplace else. Nonetheless, a report has already been made with eBay.

So guys, please beware: Evan Bill Mulles is a fraud, plain and simple. Judging from the number of positive feedbacks he's already received on eBay Philippines, he's had a lot of people fooled with his counterfeit merchandise.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 18th, 2008 at 07:53 PM.

Evan Bill Mulles