New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Wow. The Enzo kids are big enough to understand what's happening.
    sometimes, even the adults don't understand..
    especially when only one side is being aired..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    This just goes to show that what people project publicly is never a good indication of ones character. You could be best friends, but everybody has their own set of skeletons in the closet.

And apparently for the person of interest, they're real skeletons.
    Last edited by oj88; August 31st, 2014 at 12:37 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's pleasing to the eyes is not always a good eat.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Obvious na obvious na ginamit lang ni babae yung pagiging magaling na karerista ni lalake.

Malabong-malabo sabihin na nagwapohan.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What's pleasing to the eyes is not always a good eat.
    Kaya japanese food is the most overrated and pretentious of all cuisine.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dapat may divorce sa Pilipinas.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    Obvious na obvious na ginamit lang ni babae yung pagiging magaling na karerista ni lalake.

yeah like i said she's way prettier than him

if it wan't coz of his name and what he does i dunno what the girl saw in him

18 yrs old palang siya serious bf na. di na siya naka experience mag date ng ibang lalake

kung kelan may asawa na siya she meets guys who she could have chosen over Enzo if she was still single

kaya di good idea mag asawa at a young age

di pa nadiscover ang sarili at ang mundo

you still don't know what you want

mahirap kung kelan alam mo na ang gusto mo nakatali ka na

--

yes dapat may divorce dito

people need a way out of wrong decisions
    Last edited by uls; August 31st, 2014 at 02:57 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post

Nakita mo na ba yung Sandy? Di hamak na mas guapo si Enzo. Ang tanda pa. May angle si Enzo na guapo siya.

If you read Top Gear's article it mentioned that they are both lookers. He is just as marketable as Dahlia. And it's not always about looks. Maporma naman si Enzo and I'm sure he was popular at school.

Q: Both of you are lookers, and it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that you both have your share of aggressive fans. How do you deal with your partner's admirers?

Dahlia: I wait outside school for them. Seriously, they can look at him and take pictures of him, but if they try anything, they know they're dead. They can admire from a distance.

Enzo: I hate it when they look. I hate it when they say things. Admirers admire; those who want more than that, look elsewhere. The ratio now is eight girls to a guy. Find your own!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 31st, 2014 at 03:05 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I don't buy the "battered wife" theory. RA 9262 ensures that even unschooled and economically disadvantaged women have access to protection against the abuses of the husband. A girl like her who is economically well-off and may even hold the conjugal purse, can afford to hire a good lawyer who could protect her from her abuser. Well, she may have the money but she does not have the necessary intellectual sophistication. A girl like her, who I believe has at least two citizenships could always go abroad, divorce her spouse and marry the other guy. That easy. Why should she need to go through that route of escaping her marriage?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yeah like i said she's way prettier than him

if it wan't coz of his name and what he does i dunno what the girl saw in him

18 yrs old palang siya serious bf na. di na siya naka experience mag date ng ibang lalake

kung kelan may asawa na siya she meets guys who she could have chosen over Enzo if she was still single

kaya di good idea mag asawa at a young age

di pa nadiscover ang sarili at ang mundo

you still don't know what you want

mahirap kung kelan alam mo na ang gusto mo nakatali ka na

--

yes dapat may divorce dito

people need a way out of wrong decisions
    Dapat wala divorce para hindi tayo maging careless sa ating mga desisyon sa buhay lalo na sa pagpapakasal. Sabi ang kasal ay hindi kanin na kapag isinubo at napaso ay pwedeng iluwa.. dapat na ihipan muna ito nang hindi mapaso.

Tama talaga si Andrew E. Na humanap ng panget at ibigin mong tunay. Isang panget na talagang di mo matanggap..