New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Moral lesson: Ang babae minamahal, hindi sinasaktan.
    Some people are never contented. May wives diyan na hirap na hirap magtrabajo yung asawa sa abroad pero nanlalalaki pa.

Moral lesson: Choose a person with a strong moral fibre. Pag marupok ang tao, madaling mag succumb into temptation (magnakaw, magaffair etc).

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Kung totoo talaga to ang pinakakawawa ang mga bata... Pinatay ang tatay, makukulong ang nanay. Mauulila na.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    true, it's hard to swallow this information and i'm still hoping that none of this is true. their 2 kids had a bright future ahead of them, enzo was already training his eldest to follow his foot steps on the car racing scene. even if the pastor's get custody of the kids the emotional damage on them is just too much that they might grow up being mad at the world. i never saw their kids throw a tantrum parating masiyahin, i doubt it will be like that from now on. yung bunso nila siguro pwede pa since 7 or 8 yrs old pa lang pero yung panganay 10 or 11 na so i'm sure he already understands what's happening right now.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Hindi ba parang nagkaroon na ng supposedly battered forumer wife dito dati? Di kaya....... ????
    yup...

at siya ay si....

indeep.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    true, it's hard to swallow this information and i'm still hoping that none of this is true. their 2 kids had a bright future ahead of them, enzo was already training his eldest to follow his foot steps on the car racing scene. even if the pastor's get custody of the kids the emotional damage on them is just too much that they might grow up being mad at the world. i never saw their kids throw a tantrum parating masiyahin, i doubt it will be like that from now on. yung bunso nila siguro pwede pa since 7 or 8 yrs old pa lang pero yung panganay 10 or 11 na so i'm sure he already understands what's happening right now.
    Yes. That will cause massive psychological damage in the the children. The MURDER of a father is enough to cause any child trauma. I can't imagine the damage it will cause knowing that your mother had an affair and was involved in the death of your father. They will be scarred for life.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sabi ng gunman, sabi daw ng master mind, if it so happened na kasama ang tatay ni enzo sa truck e dapat patayin din. Dodoblehen daw ang agreed amount. Thats crazy!!! If that is true then it means may galit din si dalia sa father in law. Maybe tinotolerate? All speculation at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    bakit kaya against or not in good terms yung pamilya ni enzo dun sa babae in the first place?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    bakit kaya against or not in good terms yung pamilya ni enzo dun sa babae in the first place?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    I saw the sister of Enzo Pastor comment on FB that the wife is still with Sandy. She said the wife didn't want to spend money in seeking justice for Enzo. It looks like the whole family is against the wife now.

Eto ba yung Sandy?

Last edited by _Cathy_; August 29th, 2014 at 02:20 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Sabi ng gunman, sabi daw ng master mind, if it so happened na kasama ang tatay ni enzo sa truck e dapat patayin din. Dodoblehen daw ang agreed amount. Thats crazy!!! If that is true then it means may galit din si dalia sa father in law. Maybe tinotolerate? All speculation at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charges filed vs. Enzo Pastor's widow
    Posted on Thursday Aug 28th at 12:38pm

MANILA, Philippines- Charges of parricide and frustrated murder were filed Thursday by the authorities against Dalia Guerrero Pastor for the killing of her own husband, race car driver Enzo Pastor last June.

Police also filed murder and frustrated murder against businessman Domingo "Sandy" de Guzman III and Police Officer 2 Edgar Angel for the race car driver's slaying.

Police tagged Dalia in the killing as they suspect that she and De Guzman have an illicit love affair.

Manhunt operations have been launched for the arrest of Dalia.

First to fall on Tuesday was Angel, who admitted during interrogation that De Guzman paid him P100,000 to kill Pastor.

Angel had detailed how he was contacted by De Guzman for details on Pastor's hit.

Angel said that between 5 and 6 p.m. on June 12, he went to a mall in Magallanes, where he picked up the motorcycle allegedly provided by De Guzman. A .45 caliber automatic was tucked in the motorcycle’s seat.

Angel said he was told that the driver of the van was the target. He was allegedly told that if Pastor was with his father, the older man should also be killed, with the price of the hit to be doubled: “Kung kasama yung tatay, birahin mo. Dodoblehin ko.”

The policeman trailed the van along C5 road, trying but failing to find an opportunity to carry out the hit.

He found the opportunity in Quezon City, at the intersection of Visayas and Congressional avenues.

As Pastor stopped for a red light, Angel got off his motorcycle, walked up to Pastor and opened fire. Moments later, he rang De Guzman, saying: “Tapos na (It’s done).” Angel said he abandoned the motorcycle under the Magallanes flyover before meeting up with De Guzman early the next day along Macapagal Boulevard, where the balance of P50,000 was supposedly paid and the murder weapon returned.
    Nation | Philstar Mobile

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    nakita ko na yan si po2 edgar angel na yan, katapat lang ng boarding house na tinutuluyan ko bahay nila. sabi sa report tinanggap daw yung trabaho kasi walang pera dat time, could be because may vios na binabayaran na bnew or baka sa monthly amort niya. sad story about enzo pastor, condolence sa parents nya, hope lumabas na lahat ng katotohanan ng maparusahan na lahat ng kasabwat.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Story is out in TopGear.

So I guess that what we read in the papers is indeed the truth.

Unless the wife comes out and explains her side of the coin.

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast