New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    If your planning to buy a new Mitsubishi vehicle, please avoid this service assistant. She was very accommodating at first when we were still deciding on which vehicle to purchase. On payment day, she promised us that plates would arrive in a month's time and the OR/CR + Insurance policy in about 2-3 weeks. However up to now, exactly 1 month from my vehicle's release date, I still haven't received any of my documents nor plates.

I kept on calling her every Monday and Friday but it seems that she's always unavailable and the operator kept transferring my call to their secretary. She's not replying to my SMSes either. Sakit sa ulo. Can't process my vanity plate because of this.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    If your planning to buy a new Mitsubishi vehicle, please avoid this service assistant. She was very accommodating at first when we were still deciding on which vehicle to purchase. On payment day, she promised us that plates would arrive in a month's time and the OR/CR + Insurance policy in about 2-3 weeks. However up to now, exactly 1 month from my vehicle's release date, I still haven't received any of my documents nor plates.

I kept on calling her every Monday and Friday but it seems that she's always unavailable and the operator kept transferring my call to their secretary. She's not replying to my SMSes either. Sakit sa ulo. Can't process my vanity plate because of this.

Actually, had that experience before. The cause is not solely due to dealer but LTO itself. Better if you go there and ask her directly the status. I think what you can demand from her/dealer is the OR/CR. Sa Vanity plate, might as well ikaw na lang ang maglakad sa LTO diliman. Mas mabilis ang transaction and MAS MURA compared sa dealer. Mine is just an ordinary plate but got it 3 months faster than dun sa kasabayan kong bumili ng car.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Yes sir we have a relative in LTO Diliman who will process the vanity for us. But he said he can't pass the application form without the OR, CR and plate numbers on it.

Oh well, come next week wala pa rin, my dad and I will go there already. :hang:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happened to me 2 years ago sa Honda Shaw, actually wala naman talaga sila magagawa eh, kung wala talaga ibibigay ang LTO wala rin magagawa ang dealers.

meron ka palang relative sa LTO sana ikaw na lang nag process ng registration mo.

what I did was I went directly to LTO Novaliches, talked to the chief and nakuha ko agad yun plate numbers ko after 1 month of waiting dahil sa bagal ng dealer mag asikasao.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Well thing is sir, up to now wala pa ring CSR (processed at the plant according to their secretary) which first needs to be encoded into their system and submitted to the LTO for plate processing. Therefore sa side ng Union may problema.

Just for reference, Pitstop Motors (Popular dealer of Grand Starex) can process and release regular plates in a weeks time. Diamond Motors Valle Verde and Ford Edsa in 2 weeks time (Based on my friend's experience).

And finally, I'm not recommending Emma to future buyers not just because of her incapacity to process my plates quickly. It is also due to her poor after-sales support. Porket nakabayad lang, wala nang itinutulong.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    as a coutesy, since nakabenta naman si emma, dapat ina update ka nya, or sagutin man lang mga calls mo....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    may problem talaga LTO natin sa plates, nung bumili ako ng car last december, feb. ko pa nakuha yung plates ko. pero di parin yan excuse para hindi ka i-entertain ng SA mo. yung SA ko nag explain naman sya na medyo matagalan pa nga dahil may problem LTO, pero as soon as she got the plate she called me naman and she replied every time i text her to follow up my plate.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Of course sir, that's a must to be a competent salesperson.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang tawagan mo yun liason officer ng branch nila sa LTO, since doon din hihingi ng update yun SA. or go directly to the GM. ewan ko lang kung hinde pa sila gumalaw pag GM na nakausap mo.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    may problem talaga LTO natin sa plates, nung bumili ako ng car last december, feb. ko pa nakuha yung plates ko. pero di parin yan excuse para hindi ka i-entertain ng SA mo. yung SA ko nag explain naman sya na medyo matagalan pa nga dahil may problem LTO, pero as soon as she got the plate she called me naman and she replied every time i text her to follow up my plate.
    Dati LTO ang may problem, ngayon ata hindi na.

Yung Tucson nauna pang lumabas sa 2010 CR-V, pero yung mga bumili ng 2010 CR-V nauna pang nagka plate number sa mga bumili ng Tucson nung December 2009. Pati Toyota mabilis din mag process ng plates.

Yung Montero Sport namin matagal din yung plates. Nov 23 binili sa Mitsubishi SFM San Pablo. March dumating yung plates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Emma Carpio of Union Motors Caloocan