New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by luckystriker View Post
    Agree ako;kaya ako I slow down (when its safe to do so) whenever I pass through this part of edsa. Uneven and kinda rough ang portion dito. Plus you have no choice but to slow down most of the time because of all those buses bunching up and occupying 3 or even 4 lanes in some instances
    and they say (the PUV drivers and Claire dela Fuente) that private vehicles are the cause of traffic in edsa.....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    and they say (the PUV drivers and Claire dela Fuente) that private vehicles are the cause of traffic in edsa.....
    honga eh. mga bulag sila.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    ewan ko, dapat yata dito nila nilalagay pink fences para umayos ng parada ang mga hinayupak na buses na yan at hindi nakabalandra ng 3 or 4 lanes.

Pero mukang no match pa din ang fence sa kanila. Dapat siguro isolate na lang sila parang MRT style na naka wall.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
    Considering that MMDA is just within the vicinity

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Once you approach the guadalupe area; traffic starts to crawl or even grind to a halt. Tapos pag nalampasan mo na finally, the traffic flow starts to run normal again. Ganyan na yung "PATTERN" sa lugar na yan hehehe

bad, uneven roads combined with undisciplined bus drivers is a bad combination tapos in a major thoroughfare like edsa pa.... haaay buhay

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    What I do not like is the extra inner lane in Guadalupe bridge. It creates unnecessary bottle neck as well.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    agree, ang hirap kasi dyan enforcer na di marunong magpatupad ng batas at driver na walang disiplina lalo na mga puv/buses

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    If you want to breeze past Guadalupe, get on the lane that is immediately on the left of the yellow PUV lane - and HOLD that lane.
    Somebody demonstrated to me that this technique works for the EDSA stretch in general, especially in going through flyovers.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup. That's the same lane we held for the Eco-run. I told my pilot (ako ang navigator... ), stay in this lane... never, ever use the overtaking lane... baka gabi na tayo makarating!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yup. That's the same lane we held for the Eco-run. I told my pilot (ako ang navigator... ), stay in this lane... never, ever use the overtaking lane... baka gabi na tayo makarating!
    ganun na ba ka grabe wala bang aksyon ang makati

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
EDSA Guadalupe work of a goon?