New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Agree disagree? Oh yes! Tignan mo na lang walang lanes besides that wasak wasak pa!!! Bwahahaha. Haay gobyerno, asan na ang buwis namin!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    agree, one of the worst bottle necks of edsa... buses occupy 4 lanes... hay

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    blame it on the absence of a unified traffic enforcing body. puro turf wars at bounty from the traffic violations ang inaatupaag kasi ng mga walang hiyang trapo natin eh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    EDSA Guadalupe?

Am passing that portion 4 times a week.

They've already repaired the outermost lanes (southbound) a few months back. They've just repaired a middle lane (still southbound) just last week.

If you want to breeze past Guadalupe, get on the lane that is immediately on the left of the yellow PUV lane - and HOLD that lane. Private vehicles bottleneck each other by not holding that lane (and trying to cram to the leftmost & middle lanes) and allowing PUBs to swerve.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Considering that MMDA is just within the vicinity

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    EDSA Guadalupe?

Am passing that portion 4 times a week.

They've already repaired the outermost lanes (southbound) a few months back. They've just repaired a middle lane (still southbound) just last week.

If you want to breeze past Guadalupe, get on the lane that is immediately on the left of the yellow PUV lane - and HOLD that lane. Private vehicles bottleneck each other by not holding that lane (and trying to cram to the leftmost & middle lanes) and allowing PUBs to swerve.
    hayyyy. what irks me is that yung bus lanes ang inuna nilang isemento ng matino. dapat unahin nila yung car lanes eh, mas mabilis traffic flow dun and my goodness, i am PISSED off to see that part of my taxes go to the improvement ng dadaanan ng mga hinayupak na bus na yan so they could make those better lanes as their private terminal. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    not only guadalupe, but boni as well. ewan ko, dapat yata dito nila nilalagay pink fences para umayos ng parada ang mga hinayupak na buses na yan at hindi nakabalandra ng 3 or 4 lanes.

i do hold my line beside the yellow lane pag nag-approach na ko dyan, and it really is faster. a little intimidating since buses will try and box you off pag lulusot sila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...this is where your Road User's Taxes go...

*#%*#$BS!!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    blame it on the absence of a unified traffic enforcing body. puro turf wars at bounty from the traffic violations ang inaatupaag kasi ng mga walang hiyang trapo natin eh

TUMPAK!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Agree ako;kaya ako I slow down (when its safe to do so) whenever I pass through this part of edsa. Uneven and kinda rough ang portion dito. Plus you have no choice but to slow down most of the time because of all those buses bunching up and occupying 3 or even 4 lanes in some instances

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
EDSA Guadalupe work of a goon?