New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. merges with Aurora Blvd. just before crossing EDSA. Coming from E. Rodriguez, I crossed lanes slowly (left to right) on Aurora Blvd. to turn right onto EDSA. Got stopped by MMDA for doing that.

At first he said the fine was P500 for "disregarding lane markings" or "swerving" or "reckless driving" or something. He said I would have to pay at the MMDA office in Makati, and that Metrobank was no longer accepting payments; but that I could also settle it on the spot, with no receipt, to avoid the inconvenience of going to Makati.

I said I needed a receipt. We went back and forth several times, he offerring to settle with no ticket/receipt, me saying I needed a receipt. Finally, he wrote a ticket for P150 for "disregarding lane markings / swerving".

I paid at a Metrobank branch.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may nakaabang talaga kahit past 10pm na. pag galing ako Intramuros dyan daan ko coming fromNagtahan -> Sta. Mesa, -> aurora blvd.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukhang dumadami ng husto ang mga Kotong MMDA.. diba pwede na gamitin cellphone sa mga ganyan and send to MMDA via MMS

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    medyo GI ako with the roads...

eto yung may mercury drug sa right diba?

usually naman kasi, lilitaw ka na swerving kasi yang mga hinayupak na mga PUV na yan, they make the outermost and even the lane next to that as their terminal. shempre, alangan namang pilahan mo sila since wala silang balak umabante, uunahan mo.

pinagagalitan ko yung mga mmda na sisita saken jan, telling them "bakit hindi mo sawayin yang mga jeep na yan na ginawa nang terminal ang kalsada? sila ang nakakaharang diyan kaya kami umiiwas na lang eh?".

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e2fee
    E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. merges with Aurora Blvd. just before crossing EDSA. Coming from E. Rodriguez, I crossed lanes slowly (left to right) on Aurora Blvd. to turn right onto EDSA. Got stopped by MMDA for doing that.

At first he said the fine was P500 for "disregarding lane markings" or "swerving" or "reckless driving" or something. He said I would have to pay at the MMDA office in Makati, and that Metrobank was no longer accepting payments; but that I could also settle it on the spot, with no receipt, to avoid the inconvenience of going to Makati.

I said I needed a receipt. We went back and forth several times, he offerring to settle with no ticket/receipt, me saying I needed a receipt. Finally, he wrote a ticket for P150 for "disregarding lane markings / swerving".

I think you did not commit any traffic violation for doing that. Kotongero lang ang nakatapat mo.

http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines2.html#v11

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir dapat kinuha nyo yung name nang lech na enforcer na yan. pwede namang i-contest yung violation.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e2fee

hinayupak na yon, P500 pa intro tapos P150 lang pala fine nung di ka kumagat

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    may balak na masama yan at pinipilit na wag na lang mag resibo...

good thing dude di ka pumayag.

hehehe siguro gutom na gutom na yong mokong na yun at akala madedenggoy ka!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    To be safe always bring a copy of MMDA Circular on Ticketing System para siguradong wala silang lusot dahil may dala kang reference. I have uploaded it into this free server. It will be available for download for a duration of 1 year.
    Print this and always have a copy in your car for reference.

http://www4.upload2.net/download/i57...ust%202004.pdf

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kaya sila masipag manghuli kasi meron silang % sa bawat huli i think 30% ata last time na huli ako sa may munoz kung napadaan kyo don meron mga cage don pra sa mga PUJ/PUB i ddrop off ko lang sana GF ko sa may corner malapit sa 7 eleven, pinara ako ng MMDA and gave me a ticket ang violation daw disregarding traffic signs sa PUJ/PUB lane daw ako pumasok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. right turn onto EDSA