New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by smeagol
    ....Motorcycle groups are already trying to do what they can.....

.....I drive a Ranger and a Corolla and a dirt bike and a "bigbike" as you guys call them. But I also used to ride a Yamaha Crypton on EDSA and I didn't think that it was irresponsible to do so.
    i'm sorry but parang wala naman ata akong nakikitang effort from the motorcycle groups to educate motorcyclists. i don't ride motorcycles, pero i read newspaper everyday. kahit sa motoring sections man lang sana ng mga dyaryo mag pa-publish sila ng mga safety tips, etc.

also, if these motorcycle groups are really trying to educate motorcyclists, they should first show that they themselves can be responsible motorcyclists when they are on highways. nakikita nyo ba yang mga big bike groups when they are cruising in groups? e parang sila na ang may ari ng kalsada, pinatatabi pa ang mga motorists! ang sarap talagang banggain ng magsitilapon silang lahat!

ang pagkakaalam ko, kahit na maliit lang ang motorcycles, they should not share the same lane side by side with a vehicle. tama ba ako?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun din naman yung maraming car and truck drivers e hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    it's all in the mind..

kanya-kanya kasi mga pilipino.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, yung mga big bike groups grabe kung mag-cruise. Basta sa ako cool lang ako sa kanila. Pero wala na lang sisihan kapag may nangyaring hindi maganda. Hindi naman ulo ko madudurog diyan. If they cut and I can't brake, they had better be wearing a good helmet.

Nakasabay ko dati yung mga Mad Dogs on my way home from the airport. Nakakaburat.

Kapag ang DC.org tumatakbo ng convoy, hindi kami ganun...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    defensive si fafa oteps..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    naalala ko tuloy nakakita rin ako niyan noong late 80s yata at ang nakasagi eh ang MMTC noong araw sila ang hari sa EDSA walang binesa ang mga JD transit na kahoy ang mga bintana hehehe..

anyways nasagi ang motorsiklo sa me bandang estrella edsa, tumba siya kahit naka helmet natumbok ang ulo eh pisak dahil bus din ang nakasagasa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I ride a bike, pero not in EDSA...sa village lang namin...mountain BIKE

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I owned a CBR250RR before and have riden in our great highways EDSA and C5 with a helmet. And NO, i dont lane split like 99.9% of other bikers out there. I ride my bike as I drive my car.... IN THE PROPER LANE. And yes, I always wear a helmet.

AFAIK, Motorcycles are afforded the same rights as other Motorized vehicles, meaning they can also use all our roads, with the Exception of South Luzon Tollway, which only allows motorcyles of 400cc displacement up. Ang sigurado ako is that Tricycles are not allowed in national roads. Of course, our law enforcers probably know less...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by woulfe27
    eh di ba si GM nga sumemplang sa c-5 dala yung symjet niya. si nick up to now naka-scooter palagi sa c-5 going to the office. pero hindi sa fastlane
    Hehe... Si Nick binagga FX na nagbababa ng pasahero si GM naman pinasukan ang carb ng tubig hehe... mga kaibigan talaga natin oh... :P

Teka, mas magaling ka!!! Nagslide ka sa kadena ng parking lot!!! hahah... :P

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not saying we should run over bikers. But bikers should also realize that two-ton metal boxes on wheels cannot stop or swerve as fast and as sharply as their two-wheeled crotch rockets.

And they should keep it in their heads that if they do get into a crash, 99% of the time, they will be on the losing end of it.

If they want to be treated as legitimate vehicles, then they should act like one.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Durog ang Ulo!!!