New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I was with my family Saturday morning. We were on Macapagal Avenue from Coastal Mall going to Manila.

At the intersection where there is traffic light,- near PriceMart/Minerva/Petron and McDonald's/Shell, I lined up on the innermost lane as we were turning left towards McDonald's. In front of us was a Mazda 3 which was behind a blue Vios.

Green light on those crossing the intersection coming from Coastal Mall. Then the left turn light turned green and the blue Vios was not moving an inch. It was a good 10-15sec that the light was green and we got stuck. I was honking my horn trying to catch the attention of the driver/s but nothing happened. So, we were there burning gas/diesel for another cycle of the traffic lights.

Anyway, when our turn came the second time, I honked again just to make that we do not miss it again. As the Vios was entering the parking area, the driver could not make up his mind whether to turn left or right. So, I overtook the car to its left as the reason I was turning left was to gas up my vehicle at Shell.

Anyway,- when I stopped at the gas pump, this Vios followed me to my right side and the driver rolled down the window and looked at me as if I was the one who was wrong earlier. They followed me just for this as they were going to the Mcdonals's Drive Thru service....

I remember telling myself as the car passed on my right with the driver clearly showing 'the face'..... "Now, I know how the face of a f**l, a m*r*n and an a$$hole combined looks like..... ".... :hysterical:

8000:borg1:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    lol baka naggwapuhan sa oto mo pare! or worse sayo! haha!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    uy! type yata :inlove: hehe, anyway baka isa yan sa mga taong di alam ang patutunguhan. pag pasensyahan mo nalang at baka marape ka pa ng di oras.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Looking back, I think their original intention was to dine-in at McDonald's. They just decided to go drive-thru after they realized that I overtook them (on their left side) when I saw their indecision whether to go straight or turn right....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mas gusto ko yung theory ni migs at ni mayor chris! Ay, bading pala ang driver ng vios! But really, let it go. Not worth destroying your day over an idiot driver like him.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Buti hindi ka kinindatan pag baba nung salamin . Nadale ego ni blue vios. Hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I was with my family Saturday morning. We were on Macapagal Avenue from Coastal Mall going to Manila.

At the intersection where there is traffic light,- near PriceMart/Minerva/Petron and McDonald's/Shell, I lined up on the innermost lane as we were turning left towards McDonald's. In front of us was a Mazda 3 which was behind a blue Vios.

Green light on those crossing the intersection coming from Coastal Mall. Then the left turn light turned green and the blue Vios was not moving an inch. It was a good 10-15sec that the light was green and we got stuck. I was honking my horn trying to catch the attention of the driver/s but nothing happened. So, we were there burning gas/diesel for another cycle of the traffic lights.

Anyway, when our turn came the second time, I honked again just to make that we do not miss it again. As the Vios was entering the parking area, the driver could not make up his mind whether to turn left or right. So, I overtook the car to its left as the reason I was turning left was to gas up my vehicle at Shell.

Anyway,- when I stopped at the gas pump, this Vios followed me to my right side and the driver rolled down the window and looked at me as if I was the one who was wrong earlier. They followed me just for this as they were going to the Mcdonals's Drive Thru service....

I remember telling myself as the car passed on my right with the driver clearly showing 'the face'..... "Now, I know how the face of a f**l, a m*r*n and an a$ combined looks like..... ".... :hysterical:

hehe marameng ganyan minsan pag ganyan binababaan ko tapos nginingitian ko ng sarcastic

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

At the risk of sounding ***ist, the driver of the blue Vios was a female in her late 30's, I think. She was with a male companion....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    If we stereotype, then my reply would be: not another lady driver!!

If we look at it with humor, maybe she was looking at you with xray vision. Maybe you look like Hayden Kho?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Maybe she was having car problems at the traffic light.

After all it is a Vios.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
A Driver Missing A Green And Go In A Busy Intersection