New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    last night i was going about my business on facebook, talking to friends and family when i saw a post on my timeline by someone i didn't know. after a few clicks i realized it was the wife of a FB friend. she posted videos of drag racing activities along macapagal avenue. now i realize that racing is cool and all, but the audacity of sharing such videos when everyone knows very well is illegal is so blunt and bold that it borders on the stupid. like providing evidence to the world of who they are and what they do. since they wanted to share their videos, i decided to share them as well, on my blog. i wrote a post that included screen caps and even the drag racer's FB page. Apparently it was their way of promoting their car shop named garage manila. i also included a link to the DOJ website detailing why it is illegal.

i pass by macapagal every now and then when i see a movie at imax or when i have a little gambling fun at solaire. i wouldn't want to be hit by these very irresponsible people just because they need to have their adrenaline rush. please not on the expense of the public's safety.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Nakakakita din ako niyang mga illegal drag race sa facebook ng ibang tao hindi ko kilala. Hindi mawawala yan sir. Kung ipagbawal man magpapalamig lang yan then babalik lang ulit. Its endless.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Can you share the video?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Eto yun blog nung TS:

Drag Racing along Macapagal Avenue shared in Facebook - Pinoy Life At Large

---

Anyway, mas madami sa YT.

Pero antagal na nung practice na yan, akala ko nga nawala na e. Meron pa pala?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Can you share the video?
    e2 sample sir :D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Meron link yun TS sa post nya

Tagal na nung practice na ganyan, i'm surprised meron pa pala nagddrag race sa macapagal. Kala ko wala na e.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Meron link yun TS sa post nya

Tagal na nung practice na ganyan, i'm surprised meron pa pala nagddrag race sa macapagal. Kala ko wala na e.
    same. dinarayo rin yang mac ng mga naka 2t scoots noon. alam ko laos na drag diyan at mahigpit na.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    same. dinarayo rin yang mac ng mga naka 2t scoots noon. alam ko laos na drag diyan at mahigpit na.
    isa kami sa mga dumadyo diyan dati ,honda dio at yamaha jag pa ang uso nun niyan, mga year 01 or 02 ata yun sumasama kasi ako sa erpats nuon ,honda dio ang pang laban namin ,

at nung mga panahon na yun kinakatakutan ang honda sir , hanggang ngayun parin pala may nag drag diyan ;)
    Last edited by jrn29; May 5th, 2013 at 02:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    nag kakarera pala sila sa lagay na yon? :bwahaha: ano yon to determine who's less slow? :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    nag kakarera pala sila sa lagay na yon? :bwahaha: ano yon to determine who's less slow? :bwahaha:
    Kahit SUV ko sisibakin ko sila eh. Hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast