New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Is it just me?

But I just think it is too big... and too many. I came across one with, like, every two feet.

and to think, a lot of cars are swerving around that area at great speeds. I dont think that's a good idea. it's gonna break a lot of suspension components and bushings.

Naaawa ako sa kotse ko lagi na lang dumadaan dyan, mararamdaman mo talaga ang dami at laki ng cat's eye na nilagay nila.

hay

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I completely agree with you, though my estimate is that the distance between each cat's eye is every 12 inches...such stupidity that equals no other ...and yes, it is going to be stressful to our suspensions, not to mention our tires ...either sobra sa pera yung mga ogag na taga dpos ng qc city hall o kaya tamad lang sila maglagay sa ibang lugar...only in da philippines...o baka naman binago na nila yung international standards

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    tugdug tugdug tugdug tugdug... daig pa ang mga rumble strips sa nlex! walang silbi yung mga yun.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    if those would lessen undisciplined swervings and unecessary speeding - in other words, make the area less chaotic, then i say that they are not stupid.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    buti nga sana kung ganon. yung iba naiirita habang tumatama sa cat's eye kaya kumakabig agad para maiwasan yun kahit minsan halos maka-cut na sila sa kotse sa tabing lane, makaiwas lang sa cat's eye.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    not sure if QC project yan or MMDA. Im seeing those cat's eyes the whole stretch of EDSA. and i agree sobra OA.

Malamang yan, it's one of those last minute project ng previous admin and merong kumita ng malaki dyan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat sa Commonwealth nalang tinapon yungcat's eyes. It would serve a better purpose there.

Mahirap since a lot of cars are merging in and out of Q.C. circle, they should have just stuck to reflector paint.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    they shouldn't have put them on elliptical road since this road has a lot of merging and exiting traffics, all cars are swerving including buses and bikes and in fact its too dangerous among bikers/riders if they hit one of these cateyes.

i use this road everyday and it's really annoying

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Pera-pera lang yan. Nothing more...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a 5-6 lanes roundabout = FAIL

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Dont you think the newly planted cat's eye along eliptical road is stupid?