New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 606 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    aray ko! tinataman ako kasi ganyan ako minsan.

nung 16 yrs old ako.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    when i was in college (dlsu) ganyan din po minsan sa ibang parking areas, nasasayang tuloy yung ibang parking space area, if you have a car ika nga, be responsible!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i hate them also.. bigla nlang ako napapamura pag nakakakita ako ng kotseng 2 parking space ang na oocuppy.. at din sa mga alanganin kung magpark, example, yung mga humaharang sa parking, nagiging masikip ang daan.. lalo na kung may 3 day sale sa mall, expect mo na maraming stupid drivers na nagpapark dyan.. yun iba minsan sinasampa pa yung kotse sa mga gilid ng parking..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ewan ko ba...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hehehe ayaw ko din ng ganyan. Pero one time, I was "forced" to park sa ganyan position. Yun lang ang bakanteng parking at yung 2 cars ay parked that way din. Asar ako dahil baka pag umalis na yung 2 cars, e ako ang matira makunan pa ako ng pic at matawag na "stupid driver" hehehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    just leave a note on their windshields to be considerate next time.
    Last edited by ts1n1ta; February 6th, 2007 at 01:21 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta View Post
    yup thats what i usually do. better kaysa sa iba magawa mo.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta View Post
    I used to keep a PostIT pad in my glove compartment. May pre-written note na, telling the owner to park properly and be more considerate. It took less that a year bago naubos yung mga postITs ko. After that... I stopped doing it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bangad View Post
    Hehehe ayaw ko din ng ganyan. Pero one time, I was "forced" to park sa ganyan position. Yun lang ang bakanteng parking at yung 2 cars ay parked that way din. Asar ako dahil baka pag umalis na yung 2 cars, e ako ang matira makunan pa ako ng pic at matawag na "stupid driver" hehehe
    +1.

Irresponsible Parkers are a pet peeve for me. This experience also happened to me a few times. Nung puno ang parking at 3 kaming ganito, ok lang. Pero nung nag-alisan na yung iba, nakakahiya at parang di ako marunong mag-park.

As regards coming out of my car in tight parking spaces, I also use my hand to cushion my door against that of the car parked beside me. But i sing a different tune if the guy who parks beside me while I'm away doesn't leave me some room to get in, especially if he's left such a big room for himself on the driver's side.
    Last edited by IMm29; February 6th, 2007 at 02:38 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Worse thing that happened to me in a crowded hotel underground parking. A stupid guy parked sa likod ko and didnt leave the keys sa guard/valet on duty. I had to wait for them to call the driver which thankfully is in his room. Baka magkaron pako ng kaso in thrashing the car of ever hehehhe
    The reverse happened to me a quite few years back. Someone parked at my designated slot (facing the wall) when I was staying at the EDSA Shangri-la. I simply parked my car right behind him and went up to my room. About an hour later I got a call from the operator saying that my car is blocking another car. I told her to solve the problem as the blocked car was occupying my slot and not to disturb me again.

When I went down about four hours later, to my amazement, the blocked car was no longer there. When I asked the guard how the car was able to leave, he said the driver had to literally wiggle the car inch by inch by moving back and forth while moving sideways until it ended up in the next slot. It took the driver quite a while with the guard guiding him lest he hit my car and made the situation worse.

Don't you just love those people who park stupidly?