New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 606 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    pa rant lang ah.. hehe i remember a couple of weeks back i was over at town center i parked sa may malapit sa starbuck sa likod ng Ck and lacoste... had to pick up some stuff when i came back a car parked beside my car sa driver side. sobrnag dikit.. i couldnt squeeze in i had to go though the passenger side.. im not a very small guy and i was dirving a pretty small car that day... ayan yun interiror ng car (the painted on center console) had scratches tuloy coz my shoes nun mapatid ako and ang init ah! lol

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    punta kayo sa South Supermarket sa Westgate Alabang at makikita nyo doon ang Magagaleng mag-park, mga Tinamaan!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    One of the worse parking I have ever seen is an Expedition parallel parked in a diagonal parking area sa church!

I waited for the owner to come out after the Mass and waddya know? The driver was probably 60 plus na hehehe.

Patawad nalang kay lola.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Some people can be really inconsiderate.

I mean... I don't care if some people treat their vehicles as a disposable, consumable thing that should not be taken cared of. I don't care if some people don't mind getting door dings, scratches, etc. on their car. Pero bad trip talaga when those kind of people apply their motto on you.

I've already gotten into a lot of verbal arguments with careless parkers of both ***. Lahat sila pareho ang katwiran. KOTSE LANG YAN. MAGAGASGAS YAN. KUNG AYAW MO YUNG PAGPARADA KO, LUMIPAT KA.

Crap... that's why I carefully pick the places I go to. I hate going to places with cramped parking lots (megamall, greenbelt, greenhills).

I wish parking lots would come up with some kind of premium parking space (which costs double or triple siguro) pero each space is protected left, right, rear with some kind of fence/wall para hindi ka ma door ding or mabunggo ng careless parker.

PS.
    Oh yeah... I don't love them! I hate them with a passion.
    Last edited by ess; February 4th, 2007 at 12:50 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The opposite happened to me before. I just parked in school and the owner of the car next to me and his friend were approaching his car. When I opened my door he was looking if I would hit his car, I carefully opened my door and he saw I was careful, and thanked me for being careful. I said I'm an enthusiast about my car and I wouldn't want to harm others' cars if they were also enthusiasts. They left and gave me the "peace sign" as they took off. I returned the gesture and went on my way. It's nice to sometimes park beside enthusiasts, you know your car will not be touched.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    The opposite happened to me before. I just parked in school and the owner of the car next to me and his friend were approaching his car. When I opened my door he was looking if I would hit his car, I carefully opened my door and he saw I was careful, and thanked me for being careful. I said I'm an enthusiast about my car and I wouldn't want to harm others' cars if they were also enthusiasts. They left and gave me the "peace sign" as they took off. I returned the gesture and went on my way. It's nice to sometimes park beside enthusiasts, you know your car will not be touched.
    if i park in a cramped slot and the door would need to touch the other car for me to get out of my car, i use my hand as the buffer between my door and the other car so as not to put dents or scratches to the other car.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I love them, but not so much as I would need to leave a personal mark on their vehicle.....

Last night, I was with my wife. I have no choice but to park behind a car, giving it no room to move. But I kept a watchful eye just in case. She arrived just before we finished our coffee and I approached immediately, apologizing. She then reassured me, gave me the sweetest smile and threw me a flying kiss.

Whew! I tell you, it was worth it!!!

1801:fuzzy:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ako, i hate them. in fact, at the moment i have two neighbors who are soooo stuuupid.

here's the scenario:

on saturday mornings, i usually park the vehicles in front of the house, sa gate namin, to have it cleaned. pag naramdaman nang kapitbahay namin na naglabas na ako nang kotse, aba ang gago, tatapatan pa kami the mere fact nasa kabilang side yung driveway nya. tapos yung katabi nya, tutok din. totally blocking our driveway.

hay. mga bobo talaga. bahala nga sila....

Sa Driving Licensure exam kasi, wala namang parking test so often, most people doesn't know how to park properly. Ako naman OC sa pag-park. Gusto ko gitnang-gitna nung lane tapos derecho. Ewan ko lang sa driving school kung tinuturo ang parking techniques. I say dapat, marunong mag 3-point parallel parking ang isang student before bigyan ng License.
    i agree. isa nga yan sa mga dapat na kasama sa driving lessons. OC din ako sa pagpark, ginagawa ko nga minsan pag masikip talaga or makitid ang daan, tinatabi ko nang husto as in isang side lang pwede sumakay. i remember back when i'm teaching my brother his driving lessons, yun ang isa sa mga pinaka-una kong tinuro- in the same manner, yun din ang inemphasize sa akin nang father namin when i was still learning how to drive.
    Last edited by ian_rex; February 4th, 2007 at 03:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I love them, but not so much as I would need to leave a personal mark on their vehicle.....

Last night, I was with my wife. I have no choice but to park behind a car, giving it no room to move. But I kept a watchful eye just in case. She arrived just before we finished our coffee and I approached immediately, apologizing. She then reassured me, gave me the sweetest smile and threw me a flying kiss.

Maganda ba? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

hhhhmmm, sinasabi ko na nga ba at may itinatago ka hehehe. Pag nabasa ito ni superman, patay ka

maganda ba? sure ako, di mo nakuha name at cell number kasi kasama mo si tita A.

last time, tumawag yung barkada ko, may pumunta daw sa kanya chinese na naka land cruiser, nagcanvass ng scratches nung auto nya
    Last edited by Sarsi; February 4th, 2007 at 05:02 PM.

Don't you just love those people who park stupidly?