New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Dear M'am,

Thank you for the generous "donation" you made. What "donation", you say? Allow me to refresh your memory.

We were going along Meralco Ave., and were about to make a left into St. Paul. There were two lanes of traffic turning into that street, and i was at the leftmost lane. i was looking at the intersecting traffic on the right side, when you appeared at my left flank, honking as your 1st gen green CRV with plate# ***-*** nearly hit us. i was quite suprised to see you there, since you were directly driving into oncoming traffic that was making a right from St. Paul into Meralco Ave.!

i'm not quite sure whether you felt remorse for pulling such a stunt, that you felt you needed to make a "donation". you gave me your "donation" when we just passed Brent. i distinctly heard a "tok" sound as your "donation" struck my car. Your window was rolled down, right M'am? i even got a good look at you, from the windows and your side mirror. Nice pair of glasses, by the way. i thought you wanted a conversation, but you just sped away before i could even thank you for your "donation".

Anyways, i saw you pull into Las Villas de Valle Verde. What a classy abode for an equally classy lady. i pass by that route regularly; maybe we'll bump into each other again soon, and i am looking forward to thanking you personally for your "donation".
    Last edited by badkuk; July 16th, 2007 at 07:51 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ano nadonate sayo? paint?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    o donation tulad ng ginagawa ng jeep minsan na nagbato ng coins?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    ano nadonate sayo? paint?
    dagdagan mo pa ng dent..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Baka dating jeepney driver Cant believe magagawa ng isang classy lady living in a plush residence yun. na scratch ba yung paint nyo sir?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    binato ng coins? how sossy nga.. hehehe

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    come on.... reveal the plate number!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Curious lang ako... or hindi ko na gets! Why she had to give u that "donation"?, eh based on ur explnation, siya pa nga yung mali!!!..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by toinktoink View Post
    Curious lang ako... or hindi ko na gets! Why she had to give u that "donation"?, eh based on ur explnation, siya pa nga yung mali!!!..
    yun po ata yung point nya. na sya na nga yung mali, sya pa yung nambato ng coins.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    wow, coins ang binabato.

konti lang yang green gen.1 crv imho. madali lang mahanap yan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
"donation" from a green 1st gen CRV