New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    No wonder, the Philippines is still on the 3rd world country...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May comment ba yung cbcp or mga militante dito?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mukhang wala pa. Parang natuwa din sila eh......

Btw, may nabasa ako na LP senatoriable na daw si dong come 2016. Andun si ninong eh.

Tangna talaga......
    Last edited by chua_riwap; January 3rd, 2015 at 10:21 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Meron na ba honeymoon video or FHM special edition?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i have lots of respect for dingdong, a huge car and motorcycle enthusiast. he has helped out a lot of people and very humble pa din. it's his wedding, he can do whatever he wants and spend as much money as he wants since it's his hard earned money. ang ayaw ko lang don sa wedding eh tinatawag na royal wedding, there's nothing royal about that wedding. they're just another celebrity couple getting married. sabagay media lang naman nag hype up ng wedding nila.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i have lots of respect for dingdong, a huge car and motorcycle enthusiast. he has helped out a lot of people and very humble pa din. it's his wedding, he can do whatever he wants and spend as much money as he wants since it's his hard earned money. ang ayaw ko lang don sa wedding eh tinatawag na royal wedding, there's nothing royal about that wedding. they're just another celebrity couple getting married. sabagay media lang naman nag hype up ng wedding nila.
    We have the same line of thinking. I'm not a fan of the 2 as celebrities/actors but I do know from common friends that they're good people. Ultimately though, they're puppets of their network. It's for GMA's best interest to excessively hype up the wedding of their 2 biggest stars - releasing bloated prices of wedding items, creating silly "Royal Wedding" taglines, etc - all to keep the masses stupefied at the glitz and glamour of showbiz, effectively keeping them glued to their screens.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dami ngang bashers nung wedding nila.......:D

There's another "grand" wedding this coming feb. Let's see reaction din ng mga tao......
    Last edited by chua_riwap; January 3rd, 2015 at 01:30 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    We have the same line of thinking. I'm not a fan of the 2 as celebrities/actors but I do know from common friends that they're good people. Ultimately though, they're puppets of their network. It's for GMA's best interest to excessively hype up the wedding of their 2 biggest stars - releasing bloated prices of wedding items, creating silly "Royal Wedding" taglines, etc - all to keep the masses stupefied at the glitz and glamour of showbiz, effectively keeping them glued to their screens.
    Pagkakakitaan pa ng GMA yung wedding once they show it sa TV. Dami commercial, that's the hype is all about.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Kasi yung Kasal, pelikula lang yun.. di totoo yun. Drama lang kaya walang huhulihin. :P

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hula ko mga 3-4 years lang tatagal nila.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Dingdong Dantes rides to his wedding on a Ducati motorcycle...without a helmet.