New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Nagaalala lang ako sa mga sakay ng bus na to....wala silang protection at tsaka yung bus walang windshield, doors, di gumagana ang tail lights......the plate number is [/SIZE]SGR-515

[SIZE=3]Walang windshield.....pano kaya pag umulan?

No doors......

Isang basag na tail lamps at isang wala.....

[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Paging Chairman BF, you're MMDA boys are so eager to pounce on motorists that are violating the laws on the streets. Have you ever inspected your fleet of buses and cars (like this)? How can you enforce the rules if your agency is a violator of the rules that you solemnly swear to uphold and enforce?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what do you expect? arrogante yun amo nila, walang tama kundi siya lang...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    what do you expect? arrogante yun amo nila, walang tama kundi siya lang...
    dont be so rude... im not a fan of BF but i admired him... dami niya nagawang pagbabago sa EDSA at sa mga along river

Malapit lang sa amin ang MMDA based at ang balita kaya hindi na ginagawa ang bus nila dahil palagi naman daw binabato lalo kung may demolition operation hahahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Esnie.com View Post
    dont be so rude... im not a fan of BF but i admired him... dami niya nagawang pagbabago sa EDSA at sa mga along river

Malapit lang sa amin ang MMDA based at ang balita kaya hindi na ginagawa ang bus nila dahil palagi naman daw binabato lalo kung may demolition operation hahahaha
    rude? ganun din si BF...you admired him well I don't so that just it...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ me too, I dont and will never admire him :rofl:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    That's MMDA prison bus, okay lang walang mga glasses mas delikado sa batuhan, kumbaga battle ready at madalas araw ang operation niyan.... pero tama dapat naman may mga ilaw yan. lagyan na lang rin nila ng screen para di madali mabasag

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    email it to the mmda guys

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    That's MMDA prison bus, okay lang walang mga glasses mas delikado sa batuhan, kumbaga battle ready at madalas araw ang operation niyan.... pero tama dapat naman may mga ilaw yan. lagyan na lang rin nila ng screen para di madali mabasag
    Hindi yan MMDA Prison bus.......

MMDA Sidewalk Clearing group yan.....

Nakakita ako ng MMDA Prison bus kanina, mas maayos siya, complete.....may windshield, tail lights etc etc.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Well I like Bayani Fernando far more than the super corrupt and useless past chairmen like Abalos and Binay. Those two don't know anything other than steal money. BF, as a wise man he is, thought of footbridges and U-turns (level and flyover) to alleviate traffic. Despite the hideous pink fences, it's what Filipino commuters actually need because they lack DISCIPLINE.

It was during the term of BF that people knew what MMDA actually is, more importantly that there is such government department.

I am actually wishing he come into power as president although that's almost impossible given the fact that narrow-minded, undisciplined people far outnumber the educated and thinking class.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Delikadong MMDA Bus