New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you happened to pass by Kamias and Anonas you can notice the unfinished drainage system being constructed. the construction should have been finished before this rainy season, but because of lack of funds, there are many drainage canal that have been dug up but was not finish. The problem is that because of the those unfinished canals it caused a flood in the area. It took me 2 hours to get home from Katipunan. My usual route would be Katipunan-Xavierville-Anonas and it will only took me 10 minutes at most, but because of the flood in Anonas i got stuck for 30 minutes and when a motorcycle dude finally told us to go back because we can't pass there because of a flood, i made a u-turn. i thought it would take me another 15 minutes by just taking aurora blvd then anonas, but the traffic in aurora blvd was worse! i was stranded for another 40 minutes in standstill traffic! when i finally was able to take the u-turn slot under the katipunan flyover, i decided to take the cp garcia then go to teachers village then anonas, to my surprise the traffic in katipunan is also bad. after 30 minutes of traveling i finally made it to the intersection of anonas and some street in teachers village, i was then re routed to take the kalayaan because the cars where not moving anymore. after another 30 minutes of running to the streets - k9,chico, pajo i finally made it. when i reached the entrance to our house a stupid van had parked near the gate i was then forced to take a uturn on a standstill traffic to be able to enter! hell to those government projects that are delayed. why must they dug up every canal and then stop. BTW, the project started in late march! and still isn't finish. i lost about 1/8 of my fuel because of the traffic jam.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That's the irony of it all,- traffic is at its worst nowadays. And obviously, this is not helping us, motorists, as we struggle to keep our noses above water because of the increasing cost of fuel......

6220:foryou:

delayed drainage canal project