New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Just be reminded of so many incidents that led to lost of many lives because of stupid road rages and traffic altercations. When I started driving 15 years ago, madali rin uminit ang ulo ko and sometimes I shouted and cursed at the other driver. Pero, I learned from others mistakes and cool na cool ako ngayon whenever I drive. I always practice patience and self control. Napag-aaralan din over periods of time. Cool lang mga tsikoteers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's no sure-shot way of addressing these situations since it can vary from situation to situation.

What i TRY to do is to give a little time before reacting (count to ten, take a deep breath, think of my passengers, etc) as time does help put one back into his senses and set back emotions in my case.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Naalala ko yung nakaadventure na black dati nagovertake ako na nakasignal nagalit parang gusto pang bumaba nung nakita niya na may sticker na gearspeed eh dalawa kami nun kase convoy hindi na bumaba..
    Pero nagapologize pa rin ako dun sa nakaadventure..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cool lang. no one wins pag may suntukan dahil sa road rage kahit tumba na kalaban mo.
    number one di nyo naman kilala ang isat isa bat pa gawing personal dba?
    if someone attacks or comes at you with a weapon , now thats a different story

what i usually do if ako ang mali, i wave sorry then tabi muna sa daan so the hothead can pass. para di na mag escalate
    Last edited by Chip; July 1st, 2005 at 02:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ako dati ganyan ako mainit ulo ko, masingitan lng ako, galit nko, dpat makaganti din ako... pero now, kahit papano nacocontrol ko na sarili ko. :D

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    hmmn.. bakit nga po ba nakakapang-init ng ulo mag-drive? ako, sobrang patient na tao pero kpag nasa driver's seat nako, ang bilis tlga maubos ang pasensya ko!! pero pag ako ang pasahero, ako nman ang taga-remind na maging patient lang lagi at wag patulan ang mga loko sa daan..

ano bang meron sa steering wheel? hehehe...

How long have you been driving carfrancis?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hassle talaga yung nangyari. Thanks for posting you guys, hope this will be helpful to fellow tsikoteers. :D Pag andun na situation na yun talagang mabblanko isip mo!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    There's no sure-shot way of addressing these situations since it can vary from situation to situation.

What i TRY to do is to give a little time before reacting (count to ten, take a deep breath, think of my passengers, etc) as time does help put one back into his senses and set back emotions in my case.

My problem with road rage is that it most often happens when I DO have passengers, as the added stress of caring for their lives sometimes pushes me over the edge if some *sshole nearly sideswipes me merely to get to the front of the line or to crowd a dozen more passengers into his overloaded jeep.

I've never gotten into fights, but I've come close. Nowadays, I still get pretty mad, but I keep it to myself. It's all about experience. If you've been driving long enough, you kind of become 'dedma' to the whole thing.

In the original case (first post), I would've honked just once or twice, then tried to overtake the guy in front. I don't like being 'pushed', and I don't like pushing. But I think 'blocking' is the worst road behaviour possible, if there's no valid reason for it, and if that guy was blocking, then he's the villain.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    How long have you been driving carfrancis?
    isang buwan pa lang po, at nagiging pasaway na ko.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Dealing with Hot Headed Drivers - How?