New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 370 of 464 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4631
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    horses' tapa ojos = motorcyclists' helmets.

but horses don't swerve.
    They do but, they can be forgiven for being stupid. Kamotes cannot.
    Which leads me to believe that kamotes really deserve this moniker. Inspite of all the news & videos, kamotes just smirk at it, thinking it’ll never happen to them because they are not kamotes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I wonder how the association of kamote (the root crop) to these errant riders/drivers came to be. Kawawa naman ang kamote. Masustansya naman sya at malaki ang pakinabang sa tao.

If you think about it mas maraming walang sustansya/pakinabang na ibang gulay like sibuyas, pipino, talong, etc. Have to admit it doesn't have that same ring to it though. 🙂

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I wonder how the association of kamote (the root crop) to these errant riders/drivers came to be. Kawawa naman ang kamote. Masustansya naman sya at malaki ang pakinabang sa tao.

If you think about it mas maraming walang sustansya/pakinabang na ibang gulay like sibuyas, pipino, talong, etc. Have to admit it doesn't have that same ring to it though. [emoji846]
    To my understanding, kapwa MC riders na matitino din ang nagbansag nun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

If you think about it mas maraming walang sustansya/pakinabang na ibang gulay like sibuyas, pipino, talong, etc. Have to admit it doesn't have that same ring to it though. [emoji846]
    He he he agree how was it coined, kaya naging “kamote” ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    from what i remember,

even in the olden days, like back when dolphy was still known in bodabil as "golay",
    the camote was already touted to be a down-at-heel root crop.
    a butt-of-jokes, if you will.
    "you good for nothing, why don't you just go back to the province and plant camote!"
    ang camote kasi, unlike some of the more exotic farm plants, "you can't go wrong with it; it will grow, regardless of the non-green-ness of one's thumb."

it is only fortuitious that the errant motorcyclist's "pagkamot ng ulo" after a mishap he allegedly caused,
    rhymes pretty closely to camote.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    He he he agree how was it coined, kaya naging “kamote” ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dati kasi pag mahirap ka kamote lang kaya mong kainin. madali magkaroon ng tanim na kamote noon na marami pang lupa. Ngayon pag nasa school ka at bobo ka, kamote tawag sa yo ng teacher mo kasi yun lang kinakain mo at kulang ka sa nutrition.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    from what i remember,

even in the olden days, like back when dolphy was still known in bodabil as "golay",
    the camote was already touted to be a down-at-heel root crop.
    a butt-of-jokes, if you will.
    "you good for nothing, why don't you just go back to the province and plant camote!"
    ang camote kasi, unlike some of the more exotic farm plants, "you can't go wrong with it; it will grow, regardless of the non-green-ness of one's thumb."

it is only fortuitious that the errant motorcyclist's "pagkamot ng ulo" after a mishap he allegedly caused,
    rhymes pretty closely to camote.
    Pupulutin sa kangkongan I still use haha

Fat lab eats purple camote daily. I should try to plant pala

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Dati kasi pag mahirap ka kamote lang kaya mong kainin. madali magkaroon ng tanim na kamote noon na marami pang lupa. Ngayon pag nasa school ka at bobo ka, kamote tawag sa yo ng teacher mo kasi yun lang kinakain mo at kulang ka sa nutrition.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Bigla ko nga naalala, hindi na masyado nagagamit pero nung bata ako ginagamit nga yung word na "nangangamote" when you are not doing well sa ginagawa mo eg nangangamote sa math homework

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    parang ganito lang oh, though at fault yun tumawid
    Motocycle accident/kamote rider - YouTube
    omg! kumusta kaya yung bata? ano rin ba inisip ng magulang at pinayagang tumawid magisa??? but still, sobrang bilis ng takbo ng kamote considering masikip yung kalye at matao yung lugar. again, lack of foresight and sense of responsibility.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga lutang talaga yan kamote riders. nung saturday lang, nag bike kami to tagaytay, on the way home bandang imus, sa stop light nag slow down kami, then check kung clear naman, so tumawid kami slowly, yung kamote sa likod namin, sumunod! eh may enforcer sa gilid, yun.. huli ka balbon

sabi nung enforcer, naka bisikleta ka ba? kamot ulo lang si kamote, na tiketan

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Da Kamote Rider Show...

Halatang zero traffic law education...

Ano daw violation nya😂
    Kamoteng riders na proud pa sa sarili di mo na nga dapat ginawa pinagmamalaki mo pa🤣
    Credits sa naka z200s na inupload pa sariling video nya😂