New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 354 of 463 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4630
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Marilaque Accident Involving Ninja 650 and Toyota Wigo | The real story wag assuming! - YouTube

It seems kumain ng kabilang lane yung wigo. And the rider is aggressive and speeding kaya nag overshoot. Mukhang nagkita sila sa gitna.

Ang nakikita kong mali dito eh yung road markings, curve na pero broken white lines pa rin. Baka kailangan double solid yellow lines yang curve.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Mali pa din yung rider. Look at the angle of impact, he went straight into the car's front fender, which means he wouldn't have made the turn without intruding into the opposite lane. Kahit pa hindi nag cut ng middle lane yung Wigo mababangga pa din sya nung motor.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by L1quid View Post
    Pede pang dpuble face palm ito ah..

The roll over ay para madisperse yung energy of falling, AFAIK, this applies to most falls kasi if you brace with your hand you will break your wrist, if you brace with your elbow you will either break yoir collar bone or dislocate your shoulder. Di ko alam kung common knowledge ito ha pero since magkamuang ata ako tinuro na samin ito.

Dun naman sa paghilata, same rin, nagiingat lang yung kasama nya against further injury. Applies to any accident involving the body rin. Kaya nga may tinatawag na "stretcher board" eh. Para di magalaw against further injury, since di nila alam anu lagay ng loob ng katawan.

when we were kids,
    when we slipped and fell,
    we simply gathered ourselves up and stood up again,
    with nary a worry.

i remember when i slipped and fell, when i was much much older, and already equipped with a western-type of medical education.
    i was apprehensive at getting up at first.
    without moving from my position,
    i first went to test all my extremeties for possible loss of movement and sensation...
    when all seemed intact,
    dun lang ako nag-sumikap na tumayo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Overshoot yung rider. The markings are never perfect. Wag mo asahan yun. Lagi safe distance from the center all the time. Kahit hindi yang wigo na yan, a larger vehicle or a fishball bike vendor, may possibility kumain ng linya. Kahit gaanu ka ka galing sa banking, physics pa din mananaig.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Natutunan ko sa driver naman dati, pag sa province ka nag ddrive (specially going to bicol daming curves) dapat nasa pinaka right side ka lagi. Yung right tires almost nasa line sa kanan. Yung sobrang layo mo na sa center.

Ang daming barumbadong bus drivers nag uunahan sa pasahero lalo na drivers ng philtranco bus. Kahit kurbada nag oovertake.

Dito naman sa metro manila baligtad, kelangan malapit ka sa middle, ang daming kamote mc nag oovertake sa kanan

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mga driver ng nag gagandahang sports... - Bernadette Reyes

Looks like HPG cracking down on no-plate cars.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Natutunan ko sa driver naman dati, pag sa province ka nag ddrive (specially going to bicol daming curves) dapat nasa pinaka right side ka lagi. Yung right tires almost nasa line sa kanan. Yung sobrang layo mo na sa center.

Ang daming barumbadong bus drivers nag uunahan sa pasahero lalo na drivers ng philtranco bus. Kahit kurbada nag oovertake.

Dito naman sa metro manila baligtad, kelangan malapit ka sa middle, ang daming kamote mc nag oovertake sa kanan
    It depends where the center point is due centrifugal force which come to play that pulls the vehicle away from the center point..when its in the left side, the rider must be left most side of their lane..when its on the right side the rider must be on the right most side of their lane

In this particular incident the curve center point is on the right side of the 2wheel rider and to the left of the wigo. The wigo is in the left most side of her lane which is correct while the 2wheel rider is in the left most side of his lane which is wrong. That scenario put the 2 vehicles in close proximity to each other and the centrifugal force pushed the 2 wheel rider to lean further towards his left. Even if the wheels of the motorcycle is still inside his lane the head of the rider leaned outside his lane already which resulted in the crash

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kisshmet; October 5th, 2020 at 07:39 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

When we posted this image of a recent motoring incident in Antipolo, readers were quick to blame the driver of the Ford Ranger. And rightly so. The family of said driver reached out to us to tell us that he had settled the matter and owned up to the mistake (even sending us a copy of the police report).

These things happen. Perhaps requiring immediate attention—at least according to our contacts in the area—is the general lack of traffic law enforcement along the road. Maybe the authorities can turn their attention to this ASAP. They can help save countless lives if they do. ��

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    errr...
    what is the background story behind this picture?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Let me take a guess: Ranger overtook on a double yellow lane and ran into truck

haha peace doc d