New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    p_ny_t_ng mga jologs na motorsiklo na yan! jologs talaga!!!!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ingat kayo whenever you are in the Fort!!! Daming jologs na delikadong motorsiklo doon!!! I have been victimized!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    mga bwisit yang mga yan eh, feeling nila mga superbikes dala nila. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    dapat talaga hulihin mga motor na wala side mirror!! kotse nga na walang side mirror dahil ninakaw di pinatatawad ng mg pulis pag nahuli e.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    dapat talaga hulihin mga motor na wala side mirror!! kotse nga na walang side mirror dahil ninakaw di pinatatawad ng mga pulis pag nahuli e.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    How about those who are too lazy to turn their heads?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Those of us who are not informed of both worlds(driving and riding) should take a look at this forum so you will know the reasons some bikers have for removing their side mirrors.

http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com...ghlight=remove

You will notice that they do discipline their ranks. Just like there are bad drivers on the road, there will also be bad bikers on the road. We all have bad apples.

Alot of the bikers on this forum don't like the bikers who remove their side mirrors also. Its just not possible to discipline everyone. This applies to both car and bike users on the roads. There will always be those "Pasaways" who we all hate.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    most of the reasons i see are for aerodynamic drag, next is porma.

so wtf if you have drag?!

may silbi pa ba yan kung masideswipe ka kasi di mo kita na may sasakyan na paparating pala kasi wala kang side mirrors?

ditoo for porma.

gah. kakainis.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    most of the reasons i see are for aerodynamic drag, next is porma.

so wtf if you have drag?!

may silbi pa ba yan kung masideswipe ka kasi di mo kita na may sasakyan na paparating pala kasi wala kang side mirrors?

ditoo for porma.

gah. kakainis.

That's the reason allot of responsible bikers on that forum are strongly against the bikers who remove their mirrors. Lets face it, we have irresponsible people who drive cars and bikes. It's up to the responsible ones to try and set the A-holes in our ranks straight. Since this is the Philippines and law enforcement is crap here, that will be very hard to do.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: nugundam, ganda pala ni bonnie bailey no hehe i just listen to her songs never knew she was that hot.. ala sophie ellis bexter hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dami Ring Mutorsiklong walang side mirrors!