New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....ingat lang sa mga reckless scooters na yan (yung reckless lang ha). may nagpost dito dati, after niya sindakin yung isang maangas na scooter rider binalikan siya nun na may 40 other scooter riders na kasama. parang pack of wolves kung umatake.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ....ingat lang sa mga reckless scooters na yan (yung reckless lang ha). may nagpost dito dati, after niya sindakin yung isang maangas na scooter rider binalikan siya nun na may 40 other scooter riders na kasama. parang pack of wolves kung umatake.

Eh di mukhang natulad na tayo sa mga Jacky Chan movies nung 80's ah. Di ba lagi syang may kalaban na mga biker gang na naka mohawk at bagets outfit na may hawak na kadena at baseball bat.

Pero seriously, nakakatakot nga yan. Unless may chaingun ka sa kotse.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i'd like to share an experience,

1 night, on my way home from work. i was caught in slow traffic at katipunan near UP (infront of Manila Waters actually). Now since it was that slow, i stopped to let a 2 door honda civic pass infront of me. He was coming out from the gate of manila Waters and supposedly to turn left going my opposite direction. when the civic was passing infront of me, a speeding motorcycle with loud music and neon lights passed by my side and hit the civic! kaboom! no time to brake! the motorcycle driver was thrown off! the front of the bike was shattered. the side of the civic was badly damaged too. the side mirror of the civic even landed on top of my hood. Grabe! i watched this in horror! ...the motorcycle driver was bleeding all over, he didn't have a helmet. he was just wearing shorts, sando and slippers. he lied there beside my car. i didn't know up to what extent his injuries were. i was just so shocked to react. fortunately, the group of security guards from manila Waters rushed to his aid...

i hope this serves as a lesson to motorcycle drivers out there. don't overtake or don't go too fast passing cars when they are in full stop. Also, stay close to the cars so as to be visible within the side mirrors of cars.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^
    sa santolan halos ganyan lagi ang eksena.

naka full-stop yung mga sasakyan going to san juan... mga mga mag left turn coming from the side streets to C5.

tapos yung mga motor at mga kotse nag oovertake sa kabilang side ng santolan. tsk tsk tsk.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Another one PWNED! I hope he didn't die or anything though.

Unfortunately, I doubt these riders visit the tsikot forum.. But if na feature ang mga ganyang stories sa TV (Emergency, Correspondents, Eat bulaga), baka marami na sa kanila ang mag ingat.

Quote Originally Posted by larryfallarme
    i'd like to share an experience,

1 night, on my way home from work. i was caught in slow traffic at katipunan near UP (infront of Manila Waters actually). Now since it was that slow, i stopped to let a 2 door honda civic pass infront of me. He was coming out from the gate of manila Waters and supposedly to turn left going my opposite direction. when the civic was passing infront of me, a speeding motorcycle with loud music and neon lights passed by my side and hit the civic! kaboom! no time to brake! the motorcycle driver was thrown off! the front of the bike was shattered. the side of the civic was badly damaged too. the side mirror of the civic even landed on top of my hood. Grabe! i watched this in horror! ...the motorcycle driver was bleeding all over, he didn't have a helmet. he was just wearing shorts, sando and slippers. he lied there beside my car. i didn't know up to what extent his injuries were. i was just so shocked to react. fortunately, the group of security guards from manila Waters rushed to his aid...

i hope this serves as a lesson to motorcycle drivers out there. don't overtake or don't go too fast passing cars when they are in full stop. Also, stay close to the cars so as to be visible within the side mirrors of cars.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I forgot to share this...

2 weeks ago, a close family friend of ours, a mother in her 50's was crossing the Road at Dau Pampangga. Like anyone crossing, she looked left and right and let passing cars go by first. Since it was night time, she relied on headlights of oncoming cars. After she saw (or thought) the coast was clear, she then proceeded to cross the street. Alas! there was a speeding motorcycle without headlights. The motorcycle hit the legs of our Tita (as we call her) and instantly shattering most of her bones in her legs. she fell to the ground and hit her head on the pavement. She died even before arriving in the hospital.... God bless her soul... The motorcycle helped load the victim in the car and said he was going to follow them to the hospital but he never showed up till this day...

sana makonsensya naman yung motorcycle driver na yun...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^sana kinuha nyo plate no. ng motor and report it immediately sa pulis...

condolence to the family...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by team_PONGLAI_11
    ^^^sana kinuha nyo plate no. ng motor and report it immediately sa pulis...

condolence to the family...
    i guess, none of the immediate family thought of that since they were panicking already and rushing to the aide of their bloodied mother. Also, the motorcycle helped in carrying the victim and loading her into the car. Saying he was going to follow at the hospital... but he did not.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larryfallarme
    i guess, none of the immediate family thought of that since they were panicking already and rushing to the aide of their bloodied mother. Also, the motorcycle helped in carrying the victim and loading her into the car. Saying he was going to follow at the hospital... but he did not.

so bad... sana makonsensya naman yung driver(motor)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    So long as we compromise health & safety on our roads to accomodate the poor accidents like these will always be a part of our lvies. We will only enjoy true road safety if laws are applied fully to all.

I always wanted to buy a motorcycle but doing so in the Philippines almost like suicide.

d*mn kids on scooters!!