New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    This guy has been calling me since early 12am this morning and has not stop. Please help me do something about it. I guess this is the problem with sun's unlimited calls.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ignore the calls. He'll eventually get tired of dialling your number.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gts View Post
    This guy has been calling me since early 12am this morning and has not stop. Please help me do something about it. I guess this is the problem with sun's unlimited calls.
    You have three choices. Kung lalaki ka hamunin mo nalang, kung babai ka naman ipasagot mo sa kapatid mong lalaki o kahit anong lalaking kakilala mo, or turn off the ringer.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Maraming ganyan sa Sun cell, libre kasi tawag from Sun-to-Sun, in fact meron din nangungulit sa akin 09233105070 naman yung number.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Ignore the calls and pray that this guy gets tired...otherwise I don't know if reporting this to Sun Cellular will help...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    silent mo yung tone pos ignore the calls. magsasawa rin yan

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Classic Technique:
    1. Create a Caller Group ie "Peste"
    2. Set ring tone to "No Tone" of "Peste" group. If you have no "No Tone" you can record your own with minimal noise and set that as the group's ring tone.
    3. Add in your address book the annoying number then add him to "Peste" group.

Another Option:
    Do this if you only wish to receive SMS.
    Divert all calls to a working SIM but currently off. Why have to be a working SIM? to project an impression that your celphone is off.

If you want to receive calls again, just cancel all diverts.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nice technique sir tanoshi! ganyan pala technique sa normal na phones sayang di ko nasubukan yan.

if you are using pda with windows mobile merong program called "call firewall" blocks sms and calls.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    wow techie si sir judoman ah.

i remember, my old N6600 meron siyang program, ang feature is pwedeng mag white list & block list ng incoming calls, plus other customized options like answering machine or auto SMS reply. If you're not using PDA try searching at the sotfware market for a similar program compatible with the model of your mobile phone.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Di ba most phones rin have an option to block unwanted incoming calls? Why not use that option instead?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
crank caller 09233296388