New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Pare pa-check up ka na lang para sigurado. Bad trip talaga yang ganyan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've rarely seen a jeepney driver who is corteous and mindful of the traffic rules. what can we expect from drivers who learned to drive from nowhere. And they say the jeepneys are the "king " of the road; "Road menace" or "road kill" is more appropriate.

At least nothing serious happened to you sir. Ingat na lang.
    Last edited by benchph1; April 22nd, 2004 at 02:58 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Whatever happened to the plan to export Jeepneys to Papua New Guinea? Scrapped na ba yon?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sa inyo lahat
    im gettin a check-up later. but i think everythings ok hehehe sana hehehe it was a pretty hard blow to my noggin though

hay naku... these jeepney drivers should be sent to driving school. same goes for those darn trike drivers

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Potang jeepney driver!!!!

Sorry to hear that chip!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by ess
    Whatever happened to the plan to export Jeepneys to Papua New Guinea? Scrapped na ba yon?
    I-export nyo na rin yung mga jeepney drivers dito! hek hek hek...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ok na yan, at least la malaala happen toyou, if i was there, i would get a taxi and ran after that jeep! sana you got the plate number so you could file a case against him! or go to his house and burn the JEEP down! hahahaha... ROAD RAGE for PEDESTRIANS 101! Grabe yan pre. i don;t think a can let that jeep get away just like that! Thank GOd na lang ok ka. Sino ba kamukha mo sa fight club? hehe... ingat bro!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    hope ur ok na!

yan ang problema sa atin...walang tumulong sayo?...kung ako nandun..kung di ko habulin yung jeepney..tatandaan ko yung plate number para dun sa kawawang mister!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks PK ganayan tlaga dito sa pinas

jason, kung pwede lang sana... ako na mismo mag export sa kanila.. kahit lugi pa hehehe

snyc3, thanks din bro. ok lang sana kung kamukha ko na ngayon si brad pitt e hinde e bwiset. i actually got up to run after him, kaso malabo paningin ko, then i realized the blow knowcked my glasses off. bad trip haaayyy

kayo lahat... ingat lang po sa pagtatawid

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oo, baka memeber pa natin d2 yun JEEPNEY DRIVER AN YUN!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
counterflowing jeep!!!!