New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Alright, how long has it been since Prez Pinoy took office and promised no more counterflow? Well, here's a couple of photos of idiots along Santolan Road (Bonny Serrano) cor Ortigas Avenue defying the law. The San Juan police seem to have no control of the situation. Mayor Jayvee!

With most phones having cameras, we can take pictures of these idiots, post their pictures and plates and shame them. Maybe the LTO can use our thread to fine them!

It started like this...idiot vehicle ZHM928

And got to this because of this idiot.

Even PUJs don't respect the law anymore. PUJ plate no NYR487

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That thing has been happening forever in that corner. Minsan pinapa-counterflow pa nga ng mga MMDA kasi sa laki ng volume at duration ng traffic signal...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    That thing has been happening forever in that corner. Minsan pinapa-counterflow pa nga ng mga MMDA kasi sa laki ng volume at duration ng traffic signal...
    +1 Parati yan. Altho its wrong, hayaan mo nalang. Isipin mo natatae lang sila.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ganyan din iniisip ko kung bakit sila mahilig mag counterflow..pero pag sinalubong ako...haharangan ko talaga at di ako uusog...sila na nga wala sa lugar, sila pa ang dapat pagbigyan...no way!!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sa E.Rodriguez madaming ganyan eh. Yun gumagawa ng "third lane". This is also rampant in long traffic lines like... Ortigas Ave papunta Greenhills. Which is why if I'm in the opposite direction, I stay left. So I'm doing the other lane a favor.

Pero pagmay gumawa ng third lane on the same lane tpos sumingit sa harap ko. Mabilis lang revenge tactic ko: aiming the hi-beams sa side mirrors nila. Since madami na mga auto-dimming rear view mirrors, sa side mirrors wala pa naman diba?

If not, I open the sunroof and chuck a random waste leftover at them before calculating that I have a 100% chance of speeding away (assuming meron akong kasama na maloko). We did it once when a taxi was doing the counterflow. Naghagis kami ng already-eated-but-meron-pang-syrup na McDonalds Sundae cup sa windshield niya. Nagstop siya habang tumakbo na kami ng mabilis palayo :D Yun last tapon namin was a banana peeling. It's one of the reasons on why I allow people to eat sa kotse ko.. nyahaha.. weapons of mass destruction... haha..
    Last edited by jhnkvn; April 4th, 2011 at 12:45 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Sa E.Rodriguez madaming ganyan eh. Yun gumagawa ng "third lane". This is also rampant in long traffic lines like... Ortigas Ave papunta Greenhills. Which is why if I'm in the opposite direction, I stay left. So I'm doing the other lane a favor.

Pero pagmay gumawa ng third lane on the same lane tpos sumingit sa harap ko. Mabilis lang revenge tactic ko: aiming the hi-beams sa side mirrors nila. Since madami na mga auto-dimming rear view mirrors, sa side mirrors wala pa naman diba?

If not, I open the sunroof and chuck a random waste leftover at them before calculating that I have a 100% chance of speeding away (assuming meron akong kasama na maloko). We did it once when a taxi was doing the counterflow. Naghagis kami ng already-eated-but-meron-pang-syrup na McDonalds Sundae cup sa windshield niya. Nagstop siya habang tumakbo na kami ng mabilis palayo :D Yun last tapon namin was a banana peeling. It's one of the reasons on why I allow people to eat sa kotse ko.. nyahaha.. weapons of mass destruction... haha..
    Yes sa E.Rod. Ako naman, I switch on all of my lights and sabay busina ako. I don't give way para matuto sila (kung wala akong inaapura). Specially those taxis, PUJs and the effi'n notorious motorcycles.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Yup ganun dapat di ka magbibigay. Ginagawa ko tutok ako sa harap ko na medyo hindi naman halata na ayaw mo magbigay pasimple lang hehe. Isipin mo na lang din eh walang pinag aralan yan kaya simpleng traffic rule eh hindi masunod hehe.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    nyahaha.. weapons of mass destruction... haha..
    weapons of "mess" destruction yata yan bro!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ingat lang maraming taong baluktot kung magisip.Sila na ang mali sila pa ang galit.