New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys,

This thread is not for the other drivers who were caught counter flowing etc . Confess your sins on the road here...

Lately, pumunta ako ng Centennial airport, then nahuli akong nag swerving. Babayad ako ng violation... :sad:

Its my first time to have a ticket on my wallet.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I duno if this is considered a sin but just to share my experience with MMDA, along HEart Center to when i was to visit my dad, was driving along an intersection, then go un traffic light, edi pumasok ko, bigla ba naman sumulpot ung MMDA na nakaprivate na motor ayun sapol ko cya basag ilaw ng motor, yupi bumper ko ako pa bibigyan ng ticket na reckles.. hehe but nagaway kami sa gitna ng daan ayun ndi din ako natiketan hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sin ba yung popping a wheelie in front of many people including mmda crew? if so, im guilty as charge you honor haha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Swerving on EDSA going up to ortigas flyover and beating the red light sa may manila near the national museum. I contested both and both times I won. Not really my fault - The EDSA incident was caused by a really big hole and I had to move right then I took the left lane to go to ortigas. The 2nd incident sira yung stop light eh paano ko makita na red na pala. Plus the MMDA didn't put his name on the ticket

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Uhmmmm.... no sins for the MMDA... for the PNCC, marami...

Gads.. how many "beating the yellow light, sir!" and worse, "blocking the pedestrian lane" (because the MMDA enforcer signalled me to stop on that spot!)... have I gone through... bwisit!

One "no left turn"... because the MMDA enforcer in front of me signalled a motorcycle to go through and turn left then caught me and the guy behind me as we followed him. (EDSA Ortigas, where the sign is far from the intersection). We were both pretty pissed... di ba entrapment yun? :hysterical:

Only have one "swerving" on my card. But that's because the turn was behind the yellow lane (30 second rule, diba?) and I was blockaded by a convoy of armored trucks. Might have deserved it, most likely not (gave way to the convoy before going in, kasi... so I turned late)... but the MMDA accepted my reasoning and let me off... "whew".

I hate getting caught by the MMDA for a nonsense violation... on the other hand, have no complaints against MAPSA or the QC Enforcers. Each time I've been caught (once each), they were very polite, to the point, and no bullsh*t monetary negotiations. Very good enforcement and very fair.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

I hate getting caught by the MMDA for a nonsense violation... on the other hand, have no complaints against MAPSA or the QC Enforcers. Each time I've been caught (once each), they were very polite, to the point, and no bullsh*t monetary negotiations. Very good enforcement and very fair.

Actually MAPSA are better than MAPA (Makati Parking Authority). The one wearing white sa makati. They are just deputized but they don't listen to any pleadings. Sana tanggalan na ng deputation and MAPA and just stick to the cause of their existence dahil masyado silang perwisyo sa mga driver. Kaya naman ng MAPSA ang makati.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    SM North Edsa Swerving, Robinson Galleria Swerving, Roxas Blvd Serving again. SM MOA beating the redlight. sa Swerving hindi ko kasalanan dahil lintik na mga bus at PUV kung makasiksik kaya nawawala ka sa linya .. yung beating the red light guilty ako dun

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    SM North Edsa Swerving, Robinson Galleria Swerving, Roxas Blvd Serving again. SM MOA beating the redlight. sa Swerving hindi ko kasalanan dahil lintik na mga bus at PUV kung makasiksik kaya nawawala ka sa linya .. yung beating the red light guilty ako dun

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was caught straddling the pedestrian lane across ortigas avenue cor edsa. engot kasi yung nasa harapan ko e, nag stop radically on yellow when we both couldve made it through. MMDA guy gave me a ticket, which i crumpled and thew out the moment he gave it to me (sowi).

I didnt sign the ticket so i can claim anything. PS. I wasnt driving my Paj.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    went to Centennial Airport to fetch my hubby... when i was about to turn right sa me Tramo, nag yellow light but i still proceeded... biglang me sumulpot na dalawang MMDA sa me madilim na part at pinara ako... sabe no right turn on red signal daw violation ko... sabe ko yelllow pa naman ah... pero ayaw nila pumayag... sabe bababaan na lang daw violation ko... i pleaded hanggang sa sabe pang merienda na lang daw... i gave 100 pesos and they let me go... told my hubby what happened and he said na wala naman daw sign sa kanto na yon na " no right turn on red signal ". he was fuming mad... on our way back, nakita namen dun sa me shell station na... bumaba hubby ko and then accosted them insisting to them na wala naman akong violation... tinanong pa nya bat ako hiningan ng 100. deny to death yung humuli sakin... sabe ko nga sa kanya, manong, para kang me amnesia ah eh kahuhuli mo lang saken... hubby asked them na ibalik na lang yung 100 kundi me patutunguhan to... natakot siguro at binalik... sabe samin, next time daw bumusina lang kame... hehehe

Confess your sins to MMDA