New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was enjoying the rush of a good workout this morning. When I came out of the building I saw that my car was blocked by a relatively brand new (Z plate) Honda CRV. People who go to my gym are used to getting their cars blocked as the building has very limited parking space. I went back to the building to look for the owner of the vehicle. My gym is located at the 3rd floor. I was at the 2nd floor when I bumped into the receptionist and told him that my car was being blocked by a white CRV. It turned out that the person that the receptionist was attending to was the owner of the white crv. And so she said in a very irritating SING SONG manner: "I'm going out NA". It seems like a normal situation and you guys would wonder what was it about her that ruined my day. Here are the reasons:

1. She did not apologize for blocking my car. People should apologize even if blocking is practiced in the building. This is courtesy to people who came in earlier. I wake up early in the morning precisely because I do not want to bother other people. People can apologize in two ways:

a. Saying sorry
    b. Acting sorry by rushing out to get their car out of the way.

2. She acted as if nobody was waiting for her. I was already inside my car waiting for the "princess" to descend from the stairs. What ticked me off more was that it seemed to me like she was taking her sweet time descending and texting on her way to her car. If she still has business to be done then she should have just rushed to her car, moved it out of my way and take the slot that I vacated and go finish her effing business.

3. She gives off an air of superiority. Who does she think she is? Does she feel better than other people just because she has a new car and that she speaks in a "kolehiyala" manner. Honestly, people who speak in Taglish irritate me the most. Feeling nila sosyal sila? If they really have a good command of the English language then why can't they talk the proper way?

I was so irritated with her that I had to step on the gas to show her that I am in a hurry and that she is taking too long. I wouldn't have minded waiting if only she showed me that she was apologetic. It seems like this person either has no clue that she was rude or she's that self absorbed to think that the whole world should wait for her.

Apparently for her a new car and a "kolehiyala" accent entitles her to inconvenience people. It's so true that money cannot buy good manners.

I was not able to list her plate number. I hope that none of you comes across her. She can ruin a perfect day.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 18th, 2008 at 01:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hopefully the rest of your day will be much better. Exercise can really make you feel good. Don't expect much from people like that, you won't get what you expect from them and that will make you even more furious.

We all come across people like that. Just let it go and forget about it. But be mindful, at this point you're probably still in an adrenalin rush.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a. Saying sorry
    b. Acting sorry by rushing out to get their car out of the way.
    Thing is, many people think doing a. and b. is kinda like lowering their pride.

We know how ma-pride people are diba?

And uso yata ngayon ang makapal ang mukha.

we all encounter people like that.

i'm sure may na-encounter na yung girl na tulad nya... mas grabe pa hehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Welcome to the real world Cathy, the planet is filled with a-holes
    and you'll soon end up a basket case if you let each and everyone
    of them ruin your day.

These people have big-time personality problems. Just say a silent
    prayer for them as they in all probability lead miserable lives.

After all, if you can't stand them, a lot of other people they meet up
    with are probably cursing them behind their backs because of their
    boorish behaviour.

That's a lot of bad karma coming their way and that alone gives
    me a lot of satisfaction that one day they too will meet their
    come-uppance.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    the question is is she pretty or gorgeous? if so, then that answers your question

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    the question is is she pretty or gorgeous? if so, then that answers your question
    not even

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Maraming ganyan... inaabala ka na... pag-iinitin pa ang ulo mo..... May katapat ang mga iyan, di ba?....:naughty2:

6707:choir:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mayabang siya at maarte ah.... hmmmm baka kasi mas maganda ka sa kanya - so nasapawan minsan kasi nadadala ng kayabangan ang pinag aralan eh ---kung meron man --nauuwi tuloy sa kabastusan...daming ganyan ---

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    well, the chances are high that you will be meeting her again in that gym. you will have your chance of taking note of the plate number and probably take a pic of her and post it here para ma-judge namin kung may K. :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sorry to hear what you went through Ms. Cathy, saying sorry is correct thing or "pasensya na" would suffice but like what the other tsikoteer posted this is the real world and people's traits differ in many ways, they would take their sweet time and not minding that they are an inconvience to others already. Just think that you acted more maturely than she did, and you were the better person.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Common courtesy is not that common