New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    tech&tuner na lang and c! magazine.

AMEN! AMEN! or EVO Pi!! hehehehe! i havent really read the whole article yun nasa TGP tingin ko nga ulet! hahaha!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Ano na kaya ang ginagawa ni Mike Black ngayon? Hay, I miss that fella. Minsan nga yung mga lumang TGP nalang ang binabasa ko. Hanggang ngayon sarap balik balikan.
    Nananahimik nalang siya nowadays... working for one of our local car manufacturers in Laguna. ;)
    Last edited by vinj; November 7th, 2006 at 08:43 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagulat din ako when I read the article.

What a moron.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Nagulat din ako when I read the article.

What a moron.
    tumpak! moron talaga.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hehe that's the 2nd or 3rd time that TGP has f-ed up big time.

nice going TGP boys!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    read up on the other forum and came to the same conclusions with the other tsikoteers here..

pretty much plain stupidity.. and full of hot air to boot. by putting all of this down on an article inadvertedly promotes reckless driving.. tsk tsk.

their EIC should have known better.. but what takes the cake is that HE was along for the ride justifying everything.. *sigh*

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is not justification for what he did. What's worse, he had to publish it and tell the public about it.

If TGP wanted to appeal to non-enthusiasts, is this the proper way to do it?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... I used to have a TGP subscription, given as a gift, when it was under Mike Black. And a C! subscription until EVO and Tech&Tuner came out. After those expired, I didn't renew em anymore. I just buy whatever's available off the shelf.

I'm into the car articles featuring local cars more than whatever personal opinions the editors have, so I don't read their rants and raves. I guess the TGP editors are trying to be opinionated and b1tchy like Clarkson, pero they can't pull it off the right way. Mejo mahal na rin yung C! nowadays.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not try becoming 'Motor Trend' first. hehehe. Sobrang trying hard naman kung Clarkson.

I'm not a fan of Clarkson but he has his own style and charm. I doubt his style would work if someone else tried it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe! Good idea! You're right, Clarkson is Clarkson. You either love him or hate him for that charm of his. But I suppose only he can pull it off successfully.

Daming fan boys dun sa TGP board!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
From a column in Top Gear's October Issue...