New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, pero it is caused by a ***insensitive word*** action. Sayang, bata pa naman...Always check your handbrake. RIP.

MANILA, Philippines -- A young woman died after she was accidentally run over by her own SUV Thursday morning in Cogeo, Antipolo City, police said.

Rizal provincial police director Superintendent Ireneo Dordas said initial investigations showed that Ma. Lourdes Pagauitan, 19, might have forgotten to engage the handbrake of her Mitsubishi Pajero before alighting to prevent it from rolling downwards.

Bystanders who witnessed the incident attempted to help the girl and called the police who immediately arrived at the scene.

Dordas said police retrieved Pagauitan’s body from under the vehicle and took her to a hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...ver-by-own-SUV
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 12th, 2008 at 06:13 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Tsk Tsk! What a way to die..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kawawa naman. Well, this may happen to anybody. Just be cautious and careful and most of all, don't be overconfident that nothing bad will happen by not following basic safety rules and precautions.
    Last edited by Hayward; June 12th, 2008 at 06:41 PM. Reason: added some words

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Very unfortunate incident..... RIP....

6220:foryou:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    reminds me of my own incident that i posted here in tsikot a few months back.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    May her soul Rest in Peace.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    R.I.P

I wonder how this happened, very intriguing. Did she get in front or behind her car right after parking? It must have happened very quickly.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    wah ka-age ko pa naman

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Parang yun palabas na 'Final Destination' ...yun mga mag barkada isa't isang namamatay sa freak accident. Kawawa naman
    Last edited by Zeus; June 12th, 2008 at 10:25 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    kawawa naman sya...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Coed run over by own SUV