New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just this morning...

From EDSA, I took a right turn to Santolan... I was already traversing the innermost lane when two vehicles tried to counterflow. Being me, I didn't budge. The first vehicle cleared quickly. The second vehicle, a Nissan Urvan with plate (EDL / EOL 111) thought that I will give way. I stopped in front of him and he had no choice but to merge with the correct lane.

When he was passing me by, I took the chance to give him a finger (stupid me) but without any facial reaction or cuss words. He looked pissed off so I sped away. I saw in my rear view mirror that he was making a u-turn. I continued along Santolan and encountered some traffic (due to a road construction). He then swerved in front of me. I still kept my cool and drove backwards for around 100m and then sped away again... this time cutting through the back streets of Cubao.

The moral of the story? Don't give a dirty finger again. Hehe.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You should have just mooned him. :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yah muntikan na nga.... kinabahan ako dun ah ang akala ko nagkahabulan.. ang akala ko ending eh ganito

may nabalitaan narin akong ganyan kaya ako never kong ginawa yun gahit gaano ako kabadtrip ok na yun "makuha ka sa tingin"...pero kahit na tingin yari ka pa rin kng talagang minalas malas ka. eh kng may dalang mahaba yun nakatago sa ilalim(malay mo kidnapper at marami pala sila dun) at trip nya nun araw na yun mag target shooting naghihintay lng tamang opportunity...edi yari na.

hindi mo akalain na he will take the time at balikan ka noh? tapos pagtingin mo sa rearview mirror hinahabol ka na pala...omg!...ganun tlga. kaya todo pasensya nlng kahit na may pasaway sa daan dahil hindi natin kilala kng sino nasa loob ng oto na yun

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well if he deserve my middle finger.....i'll give it to him.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    well if he deserve my middle finger.....i'll give it to him.
    +1

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... last time na binabaan ako ng driver, wala siyang magawa... hello? 200 lbs here, and the guy was a 90 pound weakling. Siguro naasar sya dahil sinapak ko ang door nya... (stupid, in hindsight, but he deserved it) Must keep temper, man! For me, just the fact that you didn't let him have his way was statement enough that you wouldn't put up with that kind of ****.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    be cool at all times! although wala kang facial expression, your hands will give a good hindsight of what you feel hehehehehe....

sana with matching beautifull eyes

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hehehe,parang sa pelikula lg. Pero ok na yun nagkahabulan lg at walang gulo.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I've been in situations where I almost flipped the bird at the other driver myself. VERY tempting, considering how frustrating it is to drive around here. But prudence should prevail, at least in consideration of personal safety.

I once stood my ground against an idiot riding a motorcycle, traffic kasi sa lane niya kaya nag-counterflow siya sa lane ko. I even flashed my headlights at him since he couldn't take a hint. Aba't dinuro pa ako ng ungas. Too bad I didn't have time to roll down the window and give him some.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
A Close One...