New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAJ View Post
    how sad parang sinabi na rin natin ignorante and undisciplined ang mga taga metro manila.
    Actually, thats my impression of people living in metro manila. not all but too many are ignorante and undisciplined. The LTO chairman also cannot do anything because I think that our system is too rotten that we need a generation of authoritarian rule to fix (i.e singapore).

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kinda reminds me of the EDSA-Taft intersection where there is a huge-*$$ "Walang Tawiran Dito" sign at the corner of the MRT station, but people still keep on crossing through the eff'n section!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Dito kasi sa atin karamihan ng mga driver di alam ang karapatan ng pedestrian

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    Actually, thats my impression of people living in metro manila. not all but too many are ignorante and undisciplined. The LTO chairman also cannot do anything because I think that our system is too rotten that we need a generation of authoritarian rule to fix (i.e singapore).
    Lets put it in general; Filipinos are undisciplined and ignorant people even if majority of them went to college, unlike other 1st world countries citizen.
    I don't know what these generation's parents did to them but one thing is sure - they did not teach them the value of social responsibility and spoiled them a LOT.

Not to be a racist, but that's what I see, and I'm just being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by rpacis View Post
    Kinda reminds me of the EDSA-Taft intersection where there is a huge-*$$ "Walang Tawiran Dito" sign at the corner of the MRT station, but people still keep on crossing through the eff'n section!
    That's cos nobody puts them in sanction. The d*mned cops not doing their job. And main reason why they don' do their jobs is cos nobody is complainin.

Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    Vice versa

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    Lets put it in general; Filipinos are undisciplined and ignorant people even if majority of them went to college, unlike other 1st world countries citizen.
    I don't know what these generation's parents did to them but one thing is sure - they did not teach them the value of social responsibility and spoiled them a LOT.

Not to be a racist, but that's what I see, and I'm just being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by rpacis View Post
    That's cos nobody puts them in sanction. The d*mned cops not doing their job. And main reason why they don' do their jobs is cos nobody is complainin.

Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    Vice versa

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tiquico View Post
    Hindi ito sa school setting. Paano kung naka-go yung traffic light at may tumatawid na mga pedestrian kasi wala pang vehicles na dumadaan? Tapos heto ikaw, mabilis ang takbo mo. Binusinahan mo ng pagkalakas-lakas malayo pa lang, pero tuloy pa rin sa pagtawid. Mag-meminor ka ba?
    Syempre mag-memenor ako. Mahirap atang makasagasa ng tao at makulong.

Hirap sa mga pinoy, pindot muna ng busina bago apak sa preno eh.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    kahat naman tayo pedestrian din eh, even our children and family. just treat the pedestrian same way you want your children/family to be treated.

at yung mga nagsasamabagal na pedestrian, i sually see them pag *sshole yung driver na naghihintay, usually busina ng busina para tumakbo na yung pedestrian, minsan may kasama pang revving para panakot. nakalimutan yata ng iba dito ang pangaral ng magulang natin nung natututo pa lang tayo tumawid, "anak wag ka tatakbo habang tumatawid".

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tiquico View Post
    Hindi ito sa school setting. Paano kung naka-go yung traffic light at may tumatawid na mga pedestrian kasi wala pang vehicles na dumadaan? Tapos heto ikaw, mabilis ang takbo mo. Binusinahan mo ng pagkalakas-lakas malayo pa lang, pero tuloy pa rin sa pagtawid. Mag-meminor ka ba?
    the fact that youre asking that says that you shouldnt have a driving license.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Syempre mag-memenor ako. Mahirap atang makasagasa ng tao at makulong.

Hirap sa mga pinoy, pindot muna ng busina bago apak sa preno eh.
    correct! even without pedestrian lane pag inabot kargo pa rin natin.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    That's why it's very important na dinadagdag ang "road education" sa mga curriculum ng mga students ngayon, even though I myself is still a college student, marami pa rin talaga ang walang alam sa road education sa mga kapwa ko istudyante, pati na rin college..

Kahit ako aminado minsan di tumatawid sa tamang tawiran (minsan kasi wala naman talagang pedestrian lane), I still make sure na di lang ako basta tawid ng tawid dahil alam ko pakiramdam nung mga driver kung ako nasa lagay nila..At syempre for my safety of course..Pero di talaga maiiwasan yung mga driver na walang pakialam sa'yo pag tumatawid ka..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Children Crossing - Mga driver na di makapaghintay!