New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mali talaga customer service ng Isuzu they shouldn't discriminate but o. The other hand dapat rin naman kasi mag ayos naman ng bihis pag Meron pupuntahan,

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    I don't have problem with that; and, its no big deal. That chef, if indeed a low-profile, would have just ignored that experience. napa-isip pa tuloy ako, why he needed to share his experience, through his post, to the public.

Be in the shoes of the sales agents, sa buong araw na nandyan sila, more or less, mas sila ang nakakaalam ng mga potential buyers. at madami talaga yung mga tumitingin lang =)

it happened in bacolod, it's happening everywhere!!!
    Exactly. Why make a big deal about getting ignored at the Casa. He should have just shrugged if off. I really don't like how some people use social media to gain sympathy on trivial issues.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Exactly. Why make a big deal about getting ignored at the Casa. He should have just shrugged if off. I really don't like how some people use social media to gain sympathy on trivial issues.
    Social slaves

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Maybe he likes the attention so people would remember him (especially in a smaller city like Bacolod) and go the extra mile when he comes knocking along.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Tsk, tsk,tsk. Very very very SC, this guy.

That's coming from a guy born and raised in Bacolod.

I thought it was JP or Richard or Ferns, .... Not Tony Boy, I'm sure ... but excuse me, who the F are you again?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tsk, tsk,tsk. Very very very SC, this guy.

That's coming from a guy born and raised in Bacolod.

I thought it was JP or Richard or Ferns, .... Not Tony Boy I'm sure ... , but excuse me, who the F are you again?
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; July 7th, 2015 at 12:20 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    What treatment? He was ignored.
    we, customers, consumers, or prospective customers, have certain rights, for one, we have the right to redress for unsatisfactory service under the consumer protection act, this right implies that we are entitled to be treated with courtesy, dignity, and professionalism as the buying public. these car dealers are in the business of selling cars. they are issued certificate of registration by the DTI and business permit from LGUs where they are operating on condition that they comply with our laws, and one of these laws is the consumer protection act. now, you want to be ignored and treated shabbily, it's all up to you, it's your right, you can waive it. what about the others who are not like you? what about those who want to be treated the same way they treated others-- with courtesy and respect. what if this chef's grievance is really legitimate? no two people have the same reaction to a stimulus. some may just bow their heads and suffer in silence, but others are as ballistic and use the social media to vent their anger. hospitals are in business too. what if you go to a hospital and people there would just ignore you, would that be perfectly alright to you? businesses do have code of ethics too. customers are their lifeblood. they owe their existence to their customers-- the public. it is but right they should treat the buying public with utmost respect, courtesy, and professionalism. now, if you were the owner of that isuzu dealership would you be happy to your sales agents?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The chef was just being b1tchy about not get the attention he thought he deserved. It doesn't feel good to be ignored but it shouldn't be made into a big issue. Pwede pa sana kung pinagsalitaan siya ng masama o binastos siya, hindi naman. Masyadong sensitive si chef.

I'd hate to have a sales or front line job since a lot of people have become "trigger happy" posting their experiences on social media without thinking of the consequences

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    personal experience. i checked on the WRX that was displayed in one of the malls here. this girl SA (only one at that time) was so busy in her smart phone. no other customer but me. when i started inspecting it she didn't bother to assist me; she was busy tinkering on her phone. i had to approach and ask her that i need to get inside the car but even then she was still tinkering on her phone. seeing me inside the WRX it was the only time she stood up and acted like wary, like i was a carnapper of sort. I got out of it and off she went back to her phone. when i approached her the second time i asked about the literature of WRX she seemed to have not understood what I was saying until i pointed at the brochure. she even corrected me that it wasn't a literature but a brochure. my point is, there are judgemental and stupid SAs. as i said, when you're in business, you treat people right (whether or not that chef is making a mountain out of what others think only a mole hill doesn't matter). with all due respect, you have the obligation to do just that. your certificate of registration and your business permit tell you to treat the buying public (or prospective buyer) right. plain and simple. if i were lucio tan would she do that to me?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakapambahay din ako ng binili ko ang sasakyan namin yun nga lang inasikaso agad ako from the dealership hanggang naideliver dito sa bahay hindi ako nagkaproblema. Yun ang COSTUMER SERVICE

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    yes, you're in business whatever the costume of your customer just treat him right.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast