New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... puro spec sheet figures yung mga yun...

medyo conflicting yung sinabi niya... hindi mo raw kailangan mag test drive para malaman kung alin ang mas maganda... and yet he claims that he is an enthusiast. hehehe...

dun sa isang thread... nilagay ko yung 0-100kph accelearation ng Honda Civic (according to C!) na 19++ secs. ayun, natameme silang lahat.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I have to agree with Sir Glennster, "ANO ANG MAYABANG?". You should be open-minded what other people have to say or it will REALLY HURT YOUR EGO. "Toink" is only pointing out his opinion and nothing seems to be offending on what he said. carlocaraddict, you should be more mature and understanding to people and not just fire-up all of a sudden. As a matter of fact you yourself and anyone one of us here has no right to judge an opinion and complain about it.
    Learn to control yourself and stay cool.
    Pity on you if get mad again...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ever wonder why Top Gear's a great show? 'coz they judge a car by how it drives, not by how it sounds on those fancy brochures
    Last edited by badkuk; August 20th, 2004 at 09:25 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Prometheus
    I have to agree with Sir Glennster, "ANO ANG MAYABANG?". You should be open-minded what other people have to say or it will REALLY HURT YOUR EGO. "Toink" is only pointing out his opinion and nothing seems to be offending on what he said. carlocaraddict, you should be more mature and understanding to people and not just fire-up all of a sudden. As a matter of fact you yourself and anyone one of us here has no right to judge an opinion and complain about it.
    Learn to control yourself and stay cool.
    Pity on you if get mad again...
    i think carlo only posted here only a part of what transpired in the motionscars board...

if you have time, read it. i've just logged in at their boards (again) a week ago and I can just agree to what carlo said.

to put it this way... dito sa tsikot constructive criticism... doon... hindi maganda ang pagkakasabi nila ng kanilang mga opinions... ewan lang...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Easy lang pare...

As you may already know, the Internet is full of good stuff as well as bull ****.

Plus it's a forum, in the Internet sense of the word - a place where anybody can say anything. Don't allow it to get into your nerves.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre, logical naman yung reply nya eh. dedma mo na lang kung nayayabangan ka..... ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, dont be too worked up on forum comments

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Ok kuya happy. Thanks:D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as i said before and i say it again, never take anything said in an internet forum personally. you don't even know the guy so why f**k sh!t man?!!!

next time, just click "X" on the upper right hand of the window. guaranteed to end your hypertension. try mo.
    Last edited by yebo; August 20th, 2004 at 11:20 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hayaan mo na yan...basta test drive ka lang ng test drive. :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Check this out...Na-highblood ako