New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap_md, Ungas and I were on our way home from the fun run when we got stuck in traffic along the South Superhighway turning right towards Osmena (and Nagtahan), when I heard sirens wailing. I was in radio contact with wiretap_md and Ungas. Both of them, Ungas ahead and wiretap behind, could not see any marked emergency vehicle.

Nagulat na lang ako when I looked over my shoulder and saw a Maroon GEN II Pajero (License plate ***(Y/***777 ) driving on the opposite side of the median (in short, mega counterflow).

I recognized the vehicle. It was one of our own first year medical student's personal ride. He had been reported off-board to me already by other Thomasians and even faculty members for his 'unfavorable' driving style. So I took photos of him in action and I radioed wiretap_md and Ungas for an intercept but Ungas was not in radio contact at that time.

I turned right at Osmena ahead of the Pajero and stopped at the MMDA outpost to set up a road block. Unfortunately, the Pajero sped past even before we finished coordinating. But wiretap_md was giving him chase. I could see them side by side when the Pajero returned to the correct lane after turning left from SSH. The Pajero and wire's Zuk had both opened their windows. I think wiretap_md shouted to him, "HOY KILALA KITA, FIRST YEAR KA LANG!" (we have to get wiretap's side on this).

They both pulled over to the side of the road. I was trying to reach Goon Squad leader Ungas to get some back-up pero mabilis talaga siya magmaneho. Hehehe. I pulled over ahead of them both. The med student alighted from his Pajero and approached wiretap's window. I think napagalitan siya ni doc wiretap_md for his driving and abusive use of police emergency equipment (wig-wag lamps, siren, etc.). Nakakahiya kasi sa pangalan ng UST (and UST Medicine pa tapos may big sticker in the rear window pa proclaiming his being a Thomasian!) yung ginagawa niya sa daan, eh. Anyways hintayin na lang natin makauwi si wire from his date later. Habang nag-uusap sila, I again took photos of the said vehicle.

We gave the kid a chance this time. Pero nasa hitlist na siya ng Goon Squad from now on. Ungas even double-backed for us. Unfortunately, nakaalis na yung GEN II when he arrived. Mas masaya sana kung si Ungas and hihirit. hehehe.

EPILOGUE: Shortly after I got home, my classmate who is his fratmate called me up to apologize for the said incident and that there was indeed an emergency (ows?).

Anyways, Tsikot.com and Goon Squad HQ is open for them to air their side.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    okay sa action ah.. he.hehe..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    All I can say was that the it was like a scene lifted out from a BAD BOYS movie. I'll elaborate more later when I get back.

Imagine, counterflowing on the opposite southbound lane of Osmena hiway na may island in between ha at almost 60kph! tapos pag dating sa dulo near the billboard, cut siya kaagad right towards Pedro Gil direction. What if ikaw ang nakasalubong nun while having a leisurely drive South along Osmena? Head-on collision ka kaagad! (*$#)(*$*()#*$!!!!

Basta, when Otep was busy getting the MMDAs attention, nasa may Plaza Dilao na kami and I was honking my horn like mad sa likod niya with full lights blazing. As we were negotiating the left curve (near the Sta. Mesa flyover), I pulled down my right front passenger window while I was at his side and pointed at him while shouting "Abuso ka ah! Alam mo ba ano ginagawa mo?". I could picture out his silouette sa super black tint niya. Binabaan niya yung window niya hanggang eye level niya, then hanggang sa bibig niya. I could see his eyes blazing and I knew he was about to shout something like "Ano pakialam mo, emergency ako!". Sumigaw siya "Emergency ako, tumabi ka diyan!" T.I!, I shouted back at him "Kilala kita! 1st year medical student ka lang sa UST pero nagfeeling DOCTOR ON CALL KA NA?!? Gago ka! Alam mo kung ano ginawa mo? (In tagalog) You put the lives of everyone in danger by what you did at Osmena! Tapos pa wangwang ka pa! Doctor ako at alam ko reputasyon mo sa UST kasi taga-UST din ako" Syet, I'd do anything just to get a picture of the instant transformation I saw in his face when he knew that his cover was blown! Tapos he suddenly said "Doc, sorry po, pasensya na po kayo. Fire volunteer po ako at nagmamadali po ako papunta Tutuban kasi may sunog dun. Sabi ko, "Sunog, anong sunog? Wala ako may nakitang sunog! 1st year med student ka pa lang at may oras ka pa mag volunteer sa ibang activites? Bilib ako sayo!" He scratched his head tapos umabante ako. I went in front of him and I saw Otep's pajero approaching from the rear na. Tumabi ako sa side near the intersection of Zamora and I saw that a lot of onlookers were already witnessing the altercation. Park siya sa side ko with windows down. "Doc, pasensya na po kayo, nagmamadali talaga ako! May sunog kasi. Tingnan nyo po dog tag ko, may initials pa ng P.F.V for Phil. Fire Volunteers" T.I! Who was he kidding? "Ginagago mo yata ako ah! Binobola mo pa ako! Di mo ba alam na dahil sa ginagawa mo, sinisira mo ang pangalan ng UST at ang reputasyon ng lahat ng doctor dahil sa katarantaduhan mo! May evidence kami dito sa digicam namin! Pwede namin ipakita sa Dean natin para tanggal ka na sa medical career mo bukas!" Sabi niya, "Doc, maawa naman po kayo, emergency lang talaga"

Otep...dagdag ka naman.... alis na talaga ako...

Tapos yung gago, di dumeretcho sa flyover ng nagtahan. Dumaan sa baba. I was expecting him to turn left para punta ng Tutuban. Nag turn right siya towards Sta. Mesa.

Yung text ng brod niya kay otep said na pasensya daw kasi may accidente sa South Superhiway yung kapamilya niya kaya pinapadali siyang umuwi

GUys, you be the judge.

Otep, continue mo na yung story..hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The look on that kid's face: PRICELESS. Buti na lang cool si doc wiretap at hindi bumaba ng Zuk niya. Kung makita lang nun how big a person wiretap is. Nakow, lagot na. hehehe.

Tama si wiretap, a physician's job is to save lives. Not put them at stake.

I'm still not sold on his alibi, though. Tutuban is not towards Sta. Mesa. His vehicle is not even marked and he does not have proper identification to support his claim.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow mukhang may iba't ibang story ang kupal ah. Emergency? Sunog? pde natin pa verify kung Fire Volunteer talaga siya and I doubt it kasi he turned towards the direction of Sta. Mesa. Ang alam ko kasi Fire Volunteers are issued wangwang with blinking RED n BLUE lights to go with it. Teka txt ko lang friend kong FIre VOlunteer kung talagang may sunog sa Tutuban. Tapos yung brod niya sasabihin accidente? WHo is telling the truth diba. Dapat itapon sa sunog ang mga ganyang kupal.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by BlackMagic
    Dapat itapon sa sunog ang mga ganyang kupal.
    lol*BM. hehehe.

And would you really bring a Pajero to a fire? Lalo ka sa tutuban area pa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Otep,
    yung friend ko na FIre Volunteer Gen1 Montero lagi dala sa sunog hehe pero yung kupal na yon, dapat kaluluwa ang masunog hahaha.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GEN I siguro ok lang. Yun din ang 'bring anywhere' vehicle namin dati, eh. Ngayon yung LC77 na.

Pero GEN II? Ewan ko lang. Siguro pwede din. Mukha naman siyang mayaman, eh.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On second thoughts, di pde itapon sa sunog mga ganun. Madali lumiyab kaluluwa ng mga ogag hahaha.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naknamputs... umikot pa ko uli, para lang makita yung fafa na sinasabi nila boss OTEP... sayang di ko na inabutan.

Sinwerte pa sya di ko inabutan yun... kundi ako mismo ang susunog sa sasakyan nya.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Chasing ***-777 (GEN II Pajero) down the South Superhigway