New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys, especially those who lives or visits the Vito Cruz Taft Area especially students from the DLSU, DLS-CSB, and St.Scho, pls. be advised of this new MO that traumatized a DLS-CSB student just yesterday (a business partner who's also taking a secondary course in CSB and currently still in the hospital and unable to speak atm).

While walking with two of her friends, they walked from CSB-AKIC to CSB-Taft along Estrada. When they were nearing the front of Residencia de Dios, there was a man standing beside his underbone bike (Honda XRM based on her friends' account) who seemed to be waiting for someone and is eager to leave (wearing a helmet that you cant ID his face due to its shade). When my friend got near him, he suddenly blocked their way, put out his 9mm, and said, "Cellphone lang habol ko ah?", one answered, "maawa ka naman po studyante lang kami", and the guy just answered "p*cha sinabi ko ng wag nyo ko..." then just fired the gun that nearly missed my friend's foot. Panicked, they gave their phones and the guy quickly rode on his bike and sped off. The timing was so planned that he went with his act when the guard of residencia de dios wasn't in front of the building patrolling. No one was around the area either to help. It's as if no one saw, nor no one cared.

I've also been snatched around the vicinity of these areas and regardless of how cautious you are, the eyes of these thieves could never be better. But their methods are getting more and more violent these days that they don't even have to traumatize someone just to get what they want. Bastards...

For everyone's information, based on what I got, the bike seems to be like a Honda XRM, black, tinted plate, and the guy has a very straight posture, around 5'7" height, and medium body-built. From how his posture went, one of my friend's company assumed that the guy is a police since his posture was strictly straight and he has a 9mm which is a standard issue.

I don't really care about the phone, I just want justice to be served or for the least, have such crimes minimized. Let's be a watch for everyone in the community, and if you notice this guy with a black xrm lurking around somewhere within the vicinity of the area, kindly inform this thread or the police (just hope they're not related) so as to gain more info on this a*hole and bring justice right where it should be.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The thief did fire a shot dba? may empty shell ba ung bulllet? hindi ba matrace un? hope your friend is ok now

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    actually if i remember correctly may black na XRM that cut me off a few months ago, sya pa yun nagalit nung muntik ko syang matamaan, mayabang yun guy at inikutan pa ako ult tapos ako pa un kinatok sa bintanan at sinabihan na magingat ingat daw ako tssssssss! sya nga un gagong singit ng singit kahit san e, i didnt notice kng naka tint un plates nya pero nakakabwisit kasi ang yayabang e, mid 20s lang yun guy. i didnt bother arguing with him because such low lifes are not worth my seconds.
    Last edited by kyle618; July 25th, 2007 at 02:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    scary naman... night classes pa naman ako sa SDA... hope your friend is doing better

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    thanks for the info,pero mukhang bagong MO nanaman eto,haay dami talagang walanghiya ngayon.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    MO po talaga yan. kaya ingat po sa mga nagmomotor na may angkas.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ibigay na lang wag ng makimagmatigasan mas sayang ang buhay na kukunin ng mga kriminal na yan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Oi lapit nito sa parking namin ah. Ako pa naman hawak ko lagi fone ko papunta school. Eh laging traffic dun diba? Wala man lang bumaba ng auto o kaya binuksan ung door para tumama dun sa motor. Siguro napansin nila masyado madaming students dumadaan dun

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mga bugok na holdaper talaga o.....

dapat hindi lang kulong ginagawa sa mga ganyan kundi public humiliation pa e, paglakarin sa buong metro manila ng nakahubad para magtanda

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nde dapat jan ung parang nagpepenetensya. Hampasin ng bubog sa likod tapos ipako sa cross for 2 months walang food and water. Tapos kung sino dumaan pwede mambato ng bato for P10/stone kumita pa gov't. Or pakain sa langgam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cellphone Thief MO: Tambay sabay hugot at harurot