New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    That's how budget Airlines survive, they cut on frills at quality of workforce. You would only want to go this route kung tipid lang habol mo, hindi worry free travel.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    yan hirap sa Cebu Pak. kala nila lahat ng pasahero nila walang pera kasi promo fare, budget fare un ticket nila. eh d sana wag na sila mag pa promo kung papamukha nila sa mga pasahero nila na naka promo ticket sila pag nagka aberya. bakit if the passenger get a non promo fare will the treatment be different compare to passengers na naka promo fare?

iba pa jan ang delay nila. pag na delay un flight maghintay kayo hanggang mamuti mga mata niyo ni pa softdrinks wala. kasi budget airlines daw ang cebu pak.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been saying this never ever fly Cebu Pac or any low budget airlines. Mabwibwisit ka lang.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

#retzing

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Yung last flight ko sa Cebu Pacific early this year maayos naman ang experience ko. Actually excess baggage ako, may binili akong mabigat na hindi pwedeng i-hand carry, it should cost me 6k for the baggage but the girl at the counter shaved off almost 2k from the amount I should pay, by under weighing my baggage, shes nice, very rare attitude for a Cebu Pac ground personnel.

My bad experience with Cebu Pac ground staff is when they are still at the old domestic terminal, lost my temper several times inside their ticketing office, just to claim my prepaid ticket (no e-ticket yet those time).

Budget airline or not , proper courtesy and politeness to customers is not a cost center that will bankrupt Cebu Pacific if implemented properly. It boils down to company culture, maybe the owners are as rude as their employees (except for that sweet girl at the excess baggage counter Naia-3)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mag linis na lang sa kubeta ng eroplano si power tripper...

The Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) ordered airline Cebu Pacific to explain why a sick child who was flying to Vietnam for a chest operation was allegedly prevented from boarding the flight because of a defective passport.

“Nag-issue na kami ng show cause order directed to Cebu Pacific to comment on the complaint,” CAB Legal Division Chief Atty. Wyrlou Samodio said in a Monday report on GMA 7's “24 Oras”.

The child's mother, Regin Palileo, had filed a compliant with the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) Customer Relations Center against a certain Mark Rotanel, station supervisor of Cebu Pacific at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).

The MIAA had then endorsed the case to CAB.

According to Palileo's complaint, their family was set to board Cebu Pacific flight 5J-751 Saturday night for Vietnam where her 12-year-old son would have a chest operation.

But Rotanel allegedly barred them from boarding the plane after finding that her son's passport had “folds.” De Guzman said Rotanel scolded them, despite their courteous pleading.

The mother and son, as well as another family member, were able to board a flight Sunday night after the DFA issued the boy a temporary passport.

Samodio said that an airline company has the right to implement strict rules of procedure but it should be courteously and thoroughly explained to the passengers.

“Yung airline kasi medyo maingat din pagdating sa ganyang bagay. Kasi nga pag may nakalusot na isang pasehero na may isang depektibong passport at posibleng ma-deny naman dun sa bansang pupuntahan niya, may multa ho yung airline. Siguro nage-exercise lang din sila ng caution para hindi rin ma-hassle pagdating dun sa receiving country,” Samodio said.

But he said the alleged rude behavior of the Cebu Pacific supervisor had to be investigated, and if found guilty, the erring official would be held accountable.

“Kung sakali man ho siguro na may nilabag na company policy ang isang empleyado, nararapat lang na siya ay parusahan o yung kaniyang employer ay may gawin para ma-correct at ganung klase ng behavior,” Samodio said.
    Cebu Pacific ordered to explain why sick child was prevented from traveling | News | GMA News Online
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 18th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder what "courteous pleading" and "rude behavior" were in actuality. Obviously there was a problem with the passport because the DFA issued a temporary replacement, but I wonder how the conversation went.
    Last edited by IMm29; March 18th, 2014 at 11:28 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    wala nga sa lugar tong Rotanel na to kung
    totoo yung rant na yan.
    pero sana, naging ok naman yung operasyon
    ng bata.

ot: i'm a frequent cebupac passenger but I
    never saw nor experienced any rudeness from
    any cebupacific ground crew.

ang mga buwiset nga sa airport
    yung mga immigration officer na nakikita ko kung pano sigawan
    yung ibang mga kababayan natin na madalas walang pirma yung
    embarkation card nila.

ot ulet: baket kaya sa vietnam ooperahan yung bata?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    I wonder what "courteous pleading" and "rude behavior" were in actuality. Obviously there was a problem with the passport because the DFA issued a temporary replacement, but I wonder how the conversation went.
    Most likely what is acceptable to the government isn't acceptable to Cebu Pacific?

I can understand why you'd turn away someone with a damaged passport... if you can't offload them at your destination, then you have an issue of whether to take them back... or not... such a return trip is at the passenger's expense, not yours.

The correct answer here would be to refer to Immigration. If they clear it, it's not your problem, anymore.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Yung last flight ko sa Cebu Pacific early this year maayos naman ang experience ko.
    Budget airline or not , proper courtesy and politeness to customers is not a cost center that will bankrupt Cebu Pacific if implemented properly. It boils down to company culture, maybe the owners are as rude as their employees (except for that sweet girl at the excess baggage counter Naia-3)
    I agree. Hindi porke naghanap ka ng mas mura eh aso ka na. At hindi porke kaya mong magbayad ng mahal eh tao ka na.
    Nasa kultura lang yan ng nagpapatakbo... kung paano nila ibinababa pagtingin nila sa pasaheros.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Most likely what is acceptable to the government isn't acceptable to Cebu Pacific?

I can understand why you'd turn away someone with a damaged passport... if you can't offload them at your destination, then you have an issue of whether to take them back... or not... such a return trip is at the passenger's expense, not yours.

The correct answer here would be to refer to Immigration. If they clear it, it's not your problem, anymore.
    And this is why mark rotanel erred. He did not politely asked the passengers to go to the DFA so that it can be clarified. Nanigaw pa eh. May mga witness na pa naman. Yari talaga si mokong.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast