New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The commercial impetus overrides the very premise of a service center. They are there to render after-sales service. The fact that they failed to render proper service, means that they do not deserve your business.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    This is bad publicity indeed for that casa. Thing is, if that can happen in Libis, it may also happen in other Ford casas. I hope this isn't true for other Ford casas.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_louie View Post
    This is bad publicity indeed for that casa. Thing is, if that can happen in Libis, it may also happen in other Ford casas. I hope this isn't true for other Ford casas.
    sometimes bilib ako sa mga ibang tsikoteer na katulad mo na umaasa ng ganito or maybe hindi pa nabiktima ng casa. but a casa is just a casa, pare-parehas lang din sila. meron lang talagang mas masahol, merong mas mabuti hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yup tama po yan yun Ford Explorer din nagkaganyan din may check engine light lagi sa instrument panel. same banana replace fuel pump. and so nagalit ang dad ko and pulled out his car, he went to Ford Edsa, nabura ng computer diagnostic ang check-engine light.

Ford Libis is banned from our list considering mas malapit sana magpa-service dito. sa Ford Global ata okey kaya lang layo eh

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Suggest you have your vehicle scan once more. I think, they just erase the fault code on the ECU and did not correct the problem (lean fuel mixture). The trouble code might come again and the check engine will light up again.
    tama din ito kasi paminsan-minsan lagi naman lumabas sa message center,

kailangan na daw i-paservice ang ford namin. eh kakapa-service lang kaya.

kaya wala ako bilib sa mga cars na may message centers eh

mas ok na yun wala basta tumatakbo

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    * cktlcmd, PM sent

Update: Nakuha na namin yung Expedition from the talyer, final cost P2,000. P500 to free up the power window and P1,500 for the computer resetting.
    Thank you Ron,

I'm keeping that number just in case... I'll be getting my new Fiesta soon.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sir, pa-PM din po kung saan yung shop at mga contact numbers. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Suggest you have your vehicle scan once more. I think, they just erase the fault code on the ECU and did not correct the problem (lean fuel mixture). The trouble code might come again and the check engine will light up again.
    will keep that in mind, thanks.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    *superbismarck & beni23: PM sent

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    pa pm na din po sir ng shop and its contact details.

TIA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Caveat Emptor: Ford Libis