New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Im apalled to hear to the spokesperson of CARA who talked like they care for everything. Knowing the husband and how they treat people, cats are luckier
    Uy kwento naman sir :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    siopao galore

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Uy kwento naman sir :D
    Put it this way, in the company that he is running people leave within three to six months. One even left after three days, enuf!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    this is a CATastrophe!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sleepwalkers?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just wondering, in the US, it maybe big news to have something like that, but in the Phil where cats are slaughtered and ran over on a daily basis, is it as big of a news as it should be?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi kaya ito rin yung bumabaril ng daga dito sa greenhills? baka nag-shift na siya sa pusa? hehehe....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I'm in a CATatonic state because of this CAtastrophe. I have 3 cats as pets, mga PUSAkal nga lang. Vibes naman sila ng mga ASkal ko hehehe. Something is wrong in the mind with the person who did this. I read somewhere na ang budding psychopath has a tendency first to hurt small animals before turning towards people. Kaya who knows in the future meron na namang serial killer who will appear in Makati.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I doubt if anything would turn up. Chances are it would be a teenager (or two) who went "cat-hunting" one evening.
    This is exactly what popped in my mind the second I heard about it on TV.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Im apalled to hear to the spokesperson of CARA who talked like they care for everything. Knowing the husband and how they treat people, cats are luckier
    may mga nagsasabi nga na ang mga matatandang mapagmahal sa pusa ay masama ang ugali sa kanilang kapwa. pagmasdan nyo mga kapit bahay nyong may mga edad na na mahilig sa pusa then pagmasdan nyo pano nila itrato kapwa nila in the u.s. majority of the elders there na cat lovers ay mga masusungit compare dun sa mga dog lovers na elders.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cats Massacre!