New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Tsikot peeps, I need your help.

The Toyota Revo VX240D (XNL-767) of my friend was carnapped earlier around 4:30 am along Piy Margal approaching D. Tuazon. The vehicle was forcefully taken by armed men. According to what he told me, a red Toyota Corolla Altis swerved in front of them and made them stop. A spotlight was thrown in their direction, and men (i don't know how many) came out of the car with armalites and told them to step out of the car. Five of my friends were in the Revo and aside from the vehicle, a watch and a cellphone were taken. As we all know, this modus operandi is not new.

I am asking help from Tsikoteers that have contacts that can assist us in recovering the vehicle. Also, you might see it on the road going somewhere. The vehicle is two-toned silver and cream. The window tint (black) has a hole around the spot where the side mirrors can be seen from the inside. This is the identifying mark of the vehicle since everything is basically stock. Please watch out for it on the road and please text me if you see it. 09168404832. Makakatulong po talaga sa paghahanap.

Lastly, where do they usually bring the cars in order to hide it or strip it off its parts?

Thank you! More power to Tsikot.com!
    Last edited by ek2jayvee; January 28th, 2005 at 07:05 PM. Reason: corrected plate number

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    may insurance naman diba?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    noted po sir, will keep an eye out :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I hope the vehicle's insured... Somebody here had the same harrowing experience...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    seems that revos are a particularly hot item among carnappers.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'll tell it to my friends and colleagues baka matulungan ka namin.

:justice:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Thanks guys! Yup insured naman daw yung vehicle.

By the way I edited the plate number. XNL - 767 daw ang plates. Nagkamali siya ng text sa akin dahil sobrang taranta pa daw siya at medyo traumatized dahil tinutukan ng baril.

P.S.
    Mods, pa-edit na lang po nung thread title. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    teka sir MUGEN diba red toyota corolla din yung nag swerve sa inyo... same ito sa nangyari sa kanya a few months ago... whew!! grabe ang tapang nila 5 yung nakasakay ha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ek2jayvee,

san po galing yung mga friends mo?
    it can be possible na alam nung carnappers kung san sila galing at kung ilan sila.
    like maybe, they came from a gimmick at from there, sinundan sila ng mga bad guys na 'yun.
    tsk tsk..
    based from this incident and what happened to mugen..mukhang hot car nga ang mga revo ngayon.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    will notify you in case i come across it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
CARNAPPED: Toyota Revo VX240D XNL-767