New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dito nangyari sa office..
    if i was the guy, i'd bring the car home agad.

from my mail:

Last Friday, October 24, 2003, one employee found out that his car parked in the Parking Area was missing. The day before the incident, this employee also reported that he lost his car key inside our office premises and then left the office to get the duplicate key. The assigned guard at the parking area was informed to keep the employee vehicle under close watch. The employee returned the next day to report for work and found the vehicle still in the parking area. He still saw the car at around 12:30pm. However, when he was about to go home at 2:00pm, he discovered that his car was no longer in the parking area.

Model / Type : Nissan Sentra, 4 door Sedan
    Model : 1993
    Plate Number : TKL – 569
    Color : Beige

Motor Number : GA150737551
    Chassis Number: SR13-156323A

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ooh..badtrip un ah..dapat nga inuwi nya na agad..malamang susi ang unang ninakaw sa kanya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nung ninakaw yung handbag ng schoolmate ko which contained the keys to her Mitsubishi Adventure, nilagyan ng tirelock ng UST security yung sasakyan niya and pinabantayan sa guard until she got the duplicates to take the vehicle home.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It was his fault talaga.. hindi man lang na sinilip yung Kotse nya hehehehe...sobrang tiwala.. baka naman binibiro lang sya ng mga ka office mate nya

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    tsk, tsk, tsk... Sana man lang pinabantayan nya sa guard... Sayang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by NightRock
    It was his fault talaga.. hindi man lang na sinilip yung Kotse nya hehehehe...sobrang tiwala.. baka naman binibiro lang sya ng mga ka office mate nya
    what if nireport nya agad sa TMG na nacarnap yung car nya, then nahuli nga yung officemate nya, paniniwalaan kaya na nagbibiro lang yung officemate?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sakali mang manyari ng ganun (officemate)

padampot niya office mate niya tapos pakalaboso niya ng 1 buwan sabihin din niyang nagbibiro din lang ako, masakit pa ba pwet mo etong KY jelly makakaginhawa yan sa yo.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    what color?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hehe. nakalagay pala sa taas na beige... soweee