New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys,

Just in case, be on the look out for a Charcoal Gray (Black) Pajero with Plate No. RBX 221. This vehicle has been carnapped. A friend of mine parked under a street light in Makati on March 6, 2006. The vehicle was last checked at 1am of that day and was noticed that it was missing at 4am, of the same day (so in a span of three hours the car was carnapped despite it having that pedal to steering wheel lock).

After having the incident reported at the Makati Central Police Station, we reported the incident at the Special Operations Division (Limbas) of the TMG in Camp Crame. After complying with the requirements to raise a Nationwide alarm on the vehicle, we were instructed to file with the LTO a request for holding any transaction involving the said vehicle.

After experiencing sadness that comes with the loss of a car, this is where it gets frustrating, upon clarifying with the TMG regarding the request and being instructed that we should personally file the request with the request-letter coming from the owner of the missing vehicle, we the proceeded to the Investigation Division of the LTO in East Ave to file the request. HOWEVER, we were informed by the LTO that it should be the TMG who should file the request (office-to-office request). This is to avoid alarms being raised that were false or ill-motivated. While at the LTO, we called up the TMG and berated them for their lack of knowledge regarding protocol. Ang sagot ng taga TMG "Di po namin alam yung patakaran na iyan". What the **** kind of excuse is that???

Nawalan ka na nga ng sasakyan, tatanga tanga pa yung mga authorities!!!

Forgive my language, but it has been very frustrating and saddening these past few days for my friend and also for myself.

Again here are the details of the missing vehicle:
    DESCRIPTION:
    MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2.8 5 DR 4X4 A/T 1993
    (Imported from Subic, bubble top)

COLOR: (Two tone)
    CHARCOAL GRAY (Black)/SILVER

ENGINE NO:
    4M40-AD3443

CHASSIS NO:
    V46-3001522

PLATE NO:
    RBX 221

More Power to you guys and DEATH TO ALL CARNAPPERS!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what the heck is going on with TMG not knowing protocol????

I hope your friend's Paj will be recovered. Yeah to HELL with carnappers and to JAIL to those TMG operatives who don't know the difference between an Altis and Vios (napunta tuloy galit ko dito sa thread na ito) grrrrrrrrrrrr..........

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I sympathize Tandem, I hope justice is done soon.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Jim,

I hope so too that my friend gets to recover her Pajero.

Yeah, I agree with you re jail terms for those idiots who don't know the difference between an altis and a vios. Thank God they were also as inept with their firearms that the driver of the vios did not die.

I also forgot to mention, on Monday alone, after filing our initial report with the TMG, 14 vehicles were already listed in their logbook as having been stolen and that carnapping was again on the rise, so ingat na lang tayo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sad to hear the news.

anong klaseng public service meron dyan sa tmg, lto?????

hope ma recover yung paj ng friend mo...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    with the way things are going sa TMG...... d na kataka-taka yan

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    yikes! akala ko ba mga bagong auto lang yung mainit sa mata ng mga carnappers. nakakatakot naman.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sorry to hear about that.. hirap talaga macarnapan... dito pa sa pinas..

kahit anu tinitira na sa hirap ng buhay ngayon...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pati pala subic cars nacacarnap na rin?
    Signature

di alam ang protocol? Di ba sila na-train sa diyan? sabagay di nila alam yung pagkakaiba ng altis at vios... incompetent people!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
CARNAPPED PAJERO, TMG and LTO