New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    White Toyota Land Cruiser 2009 with Plate ZEN 99. The incident has already been reported to authorities.. if you see this car on the road please let local police know... it was stolen 10/18/2009 in the Ortigas Area...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by waverider126 View Post
    White Toyota Land Cruiser 2009 with Plate ZEN 99. The incident has already been reported to authorities.. if you see this car on the road please let local police know... it was stolen 10/18/2009 in the Ortigas Area...
    Sa Ortigas Area pa na carnap?... Thus the alarm didn't turn on? or the driver just simply give the key to the carnapper!

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Land Cruiser 2009 as in the latest one?

Crap, tiba tiba yung nakakuha niyan!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Aray ko po. Sayo yan sir ? Sayang naman. tsktsk.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Pano naka carnap bago kotse diba meron na immobilizer? hmmm.. and yeah meron din alarm. di kaya holdap na ginawa doon?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    any latest update regarding your stolen LC 09? sayang talaga,latest model pa naman..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Abangan na lang natin sa campaign period. Lalabas din ang LC na yan.. Ramdam na ramdam ko na election period. Kabi kabilaan na ang fund raising. Ingat po mga tsikoteers..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Sa Ortigas Area pa na carnap?... Thus the alarm didn't turn on? or the driver just simply give the key to the carnapper!
    no. my uncle was eating at a restaurant when he realized he left his clutchbag in the car. while the baggage compartment was open two guys walked up to him and pointed a gun at him. he put up a fight but the guys managed to take the keys and run off with the LC. what was worse was that the guard was 10 metres away. feeling namin kasabwat nila yung guard.

tangay lahat ng damit nila (they were on their way home to the province that day), laptop, relos, mga christmas and birthday gifts they bought, baril.

stay safe mg tsikoteers!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Land Cruiser 2009 as in the latest one?

Crap, tiba tiba yung nakakuha niyan!
    yup as in the latest one

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Aray ko po. Sayo yan sir ? Sayang naman. tsktsk.
    sa lola ko siya. but my uncle was driving it that day. he and my lola swapped cars. p.s. i'm a girl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast