New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    when driving along buendia crossing south superhighway going to taft ave, be careful not to stop at the middle of the intersection wherein you might think stopping there is allowed when traffic light turn red. Since crossing that intersection is a long stretch, you have to slow down first crossing the railroad then the middle portion(with island at the side separating the two direction) then cross the intersection again to other side of buendia. One time I crossed that intersection and stopped at the middle and was flagged down by Mapsa officer and I argued with him. Result he invented many traffic violation like traffic obstruction, passing thru red light(in fact I stopped at the middle of the intersection which is big enough not obstructing traffic) and other violation which ended up paying 3T for the ticket.The Mapsa officer is choosing private vehicle only, they even assisted a bus also stopped at the intersection. This is the point of my argument which led to those invented violations on my ticket.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kelan nangyari sayo yan sir.

ako, never naman nasita on the lane after the railroad.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isn't there a big, big yellow X bounded by a square on that intersection?

:popcorn:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hmm... lagi po ako dun hindi naman ako nasisita. baka naman nagbago ulit sila ng patakaran. alam mo naman yang mga mapsa na yan.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    *kinyo, yep meron.

technically, violation talaga yun sana dineretso mo na lang. namimimili talaga yan mga yan.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Agree here.

Technically, it is a violation since any intersection is a zebra zone. A vehicle can pass through it but should not stay on it.

The sad thing though is that the implementation of the traffic law here in our country is unfair and is not consistent, as in the case of the bus that you mentioned..... Grabe talaga!

5101:pcwhack:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Laki naman ng hinigi sayo, sana pinakiusapan mo na lang, minsan mas mura kung mag sorry ka na lang e =)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana tinakbuhan mo na lang you can just turn left going to SLEX....hinde ka na nila hahabulin doon or kung wala siyang mga kasama dineretso mo na sa pasay hinde na sila pwedeng manghuli doon...hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Why did you stop at the middle of an intersection? Either you stayed at part outside the large X or went straight toward Taft after the X even though redlight. You stopped at the middle of an intersection that has an X on the middle, it is a violation alright.

If you went straight on a red light you can argue that it was a keep intersection open area atleast may laban ka pa.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    violation nga kng gnun bro, no point na mkipag argue sa knila kse dadagdagan lng nila violation mo. notorious na tlga yng mga mapsa dyan sa buendia. i try to avoid passing thru there as mch as possible kse nung last time pinara kmi ng tropa ko dahil yellow n daw yng light. sabi ng tropa ko kuhaan daw namin ng pics kse nakatumpok sila pglagpas mo ng traffic light. habang nkikipagtalo ako tinawagan ng tropa ko yng tatay nya sa city hall tpos pinasa sa knila. isa isa nawala yng mga kasama nya nung narinig nilang tga city hall yng kausap ng mapsa na lumapit sa'min. bawal pla silang mgkumpol dahil may kanya kanya silang poste na hindi nila dapat iniiwan. ang ending nagsorry si loko at mag ingat n lng daw kami sa daan =)/p>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
be carefurl along buendia crossing south superhighway