New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    This happened to me almost a month ago. My intention is to remind the erring driver that he/she is representing the clubs via the stickers.

Along Commonwealth Ave on my way to work, I was cruising at 40-50kph, medium traffic. Suddenly from my rearview mirror, I see a fast, dark Nissan Patrol swerving left and right, clearly cutting off all vehicles in its path. At first I thought it was an emergency, so I gave way before the Patrol reached my car. Sad to say the speeding SUV still cut my lane, but I didn't give in so easily. Obviously irked, the Patrol driver forced his way in front of my car and stopped in the middle of the road thrice. Our unpleasant encounter lasted all the way till East Ave.

Thinking that his/her road rage would lead to no good, I stopped at the side of the raod to let the Patrol speed away out of my sight.

My message to the Patrol driver: Ingat lang po, marami kayong iniinis sa pagmamaneho ninyo. Marami ka pa namang car club stickers sa likuran. Nakakahiya sa mga auto clubs na ito. There is always a way to drive fast without disrespecting other drivers/cars.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    :popcorn: time!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    this thread is useless without posting the plate number of the offending vehicle.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    for the nth time, anymore details? kung wala, this thread's gonna go nowhere fast.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Anong klaseng Patrol? GU or GQ?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Oo nga, what are the relevant details, such as plate number of the vehicle in question? Importante para ma-trace kung sino ang may-ari at makarating sa kanya ang mensahe.

Otherwise, baka maging paikot-ikot na bash-a-thon lang 'to.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    A dark gray or black Nissan Patrol, with plate number M** 777 - since it was a month ago, I don't recall all the letters on the license plate. Has stickers of Tsikot.com and 4x4 Club at the rear glass.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Since it's been a month, let's just hope the driver has seen the error of his/her ways, bago may mangyaring masama.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This thread is way better than the original one. At least kahit papaano may details.

Personalized ata yung ganong plaka. Hopefully, yung nagbebenta ng tsikot stickers keeps a record of buyers, para madaling ma-identify yung salarin.

At any rate, its logical naman to assume that not every motorist with a car club sticker is a responsible motorist. May mga times din na sasablay siya, or may humiram ng car niya na iresponsable.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
A Car with a Tsikot Sticker Almost Hit Me Vol.2