New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Daming mga riding in tandem hit teams ngayon... Must be a booming business. And the idiot PNP is helpless to stop it. Condolence to Pastor family...

MANILA, Philippines -- Motorcycle-riding killers shot dead young car racing champion Enzo Ferdinand Pastor and wounded his companion in an ambush in Quezon City Thursday night.

Pastor, 32, and Paolo Salazar were onboard a truck transporting a race car to Clark, Pampanga to prepare for the final leg of the Asian V8 Championship next month when they were ambushed at the corner of Congressional and Visayas Avenues.

Pastor died from shots to the head and neck while Salazar was hit just above the hip and is in stable condition at a hospital.

Salazar told police the motorcycle drove up to Pastor’s side and the pillion rider opened fire.

He said both riders wore full-face helmets.

Pastor was the first Filipino to receive the All Star Award at the Night of Champions hosted by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing last December after he became overall champion in the EURO-NASCAR.

Meanwhile, a man was killed when the car he was driving slammed into the back of a delivery van on the C5 Road near Market Market in Taguig City around 5 a.m. Friday.

The victim, who was driving a Nissan Sentra with license plate ZTX 925, died of head injuries at the Ospital ng Makati.

The van driver was also injured and being treated at the same hospital.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ano kaya motive? tsk tsk

RIP.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Came here just to post this. Grabe talaga.

Still no motive or suspects.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    rip. baka may naka-away. lalo na kung pikon yung naka-away niya sa larangan niya

Sent from Constantinople

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 13th, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RIP to Enzo Pastor.

The only publicized spat I've read about him was courtesy of TGPh -- when his group and the group of the Tuazons were having a word war on FB regarding the Vios Cup. I don't know the Tuazons, but I doubt they would have such a thing done.

Other 'V8' rivals perhaps? Or in the line of their business?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    RIP to Enzo Pastor.

The only publicized spat I've read about him was courtesy of TGPh -- when his group and the group of the Tuazons were having a word war on FB regarding the Vios Cup. I don't know the Tuazons, but I doubt they would have such a thing done.

Other 'V8' rivals perhaps? Or in the line of their business?
    Definitely not JP... and that tiff was just a minor word war over criticism of the series... one in which JP didn't even answer the criticism directly (his FB post about it merely lamented that people were criticizing him despite the job he was doing)... and Enzo later clarified what he was saying. Nothing big.

I would think it has something to do with business or money.

I really feel bad for Dalia and the kids... for such a young family to lose a Dad...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Woke up to this sad news. It'd be good consolation to at least know the motive behind the murder.

What business/es do the Pastor's run?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Such senseless killings! He was still young and a lot to offer. RIP and condolence to his family!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    a big loss to phil motorsport. condolence to the family

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast