New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Suspect in Pasay traffic aide’s slay known, thanks to receipts - Motioncars | Motioncars

Can someone explain why you would shoot an unarmed enforcer over a simple traffic violation? What's a few hundred to a thousand pesos and a few hours of inconvenience compared to being on the run for the rest of your life, or eventually being caught and sent to jail?

The initial investigation showed that another traffic enforcer, Joey de Chavez, earlier tried to flag down Bagindulo for obstructing traffic at the corner of Edsa and Roxas Boulevard around 4:30 p.m. of March 22.

But instead of stopping for De Chavez, Bagindulo shouted that he was “a general’s nephew” and sped off toward the Edsa-F.B. Harrison area. Lunas, who saw what happened while on a motorbike nearby, chased the Innova.

The suspect drew a pistol and fired at Lunas near the Al Nur Mosque on Park Avenue, hitting him in the head, chest and armpit. The 46-year-old Lunas died on the spot.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Death penalty. Why imprison these murderers?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    A lot of ego and sense of entitlement...

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    A lot of ego and sense of entitlement...

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk
    Which is common among Pinoys who feels entitled of sorts. This guy deserves to be shot, the same way he shot the unarmed traffic enforcer.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Death penalty. Why imprison these murderers?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Doesnt matter if the penalty is death or lifetime imprisonment. The problem is that people know that the culture of impunity means they will still get away with it.

It's not the severity of the punishment but the certainty of the punishment.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    uso ngayon violence... patayan doon patayan dito. medyo may nangyayari kabobohon ngayon sa bansa naten. kaya pagmay ptc kayo, always have it chambered and avoid confrontations. lol.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hunt down the suspect with shoot to kill order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pasay enforcers are notorious (very) for kotong. They can fabricate a traffic offense in the blink of an eye.

Still,

Its wrong to kill.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    PH. a nation of "religious" people. but morally and intellectually bankrupt

and it's getting worse!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    We've established that the PH has an absurd moral compass when they accepted with open arms a self-confessed murder mastermind as president, in exchange for the hope of progress (which didn't come as well so now you have an incompetent and treasonous murderer on the iron throne).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast